PDA

View Full Version : Great Danes Dying

dane_mom
09-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Hurricane Katrina: I was watching a video on the internet, about Hurricane Katrina, and there was a great dane on there, sadly - lying on the ground, dead. So many dogs, so many Great Danes died within Hurricane Katrina, I wish Hurrican Katrina had n place in this world and it never happened!!:( But it did.

Local Pounds/Shelters: At pounds 60% of Great Danes are put to sleep!!!

Rescues: Lots of rescues have to put geat danes to sleep because nobody wants them because they cannot pay for the health problems!! And/Or they are put to sleep because they have behavior problems.

Vetrainarians: Lots of great danes get problems their owners cannot pay for, they are prone to lots of problems, and they are sadly:( ut to sleep.

So many Great Danes die, and sometimes there was breeds with problems 100 times more worse than a great danes!! Poor Great Danes, poor dogs, I wish I could save then all:(

buttercup132
09-06-2005, 02:01 PM
all thats so sad, im sure alot of peoples fav breeds died and just think of the blind and special needs people who have lost there dogs that help them every day!! its awful stupid hurricane

elizabethann
09-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Poor Great Dane. I hope it didn't suffer.

So sad.

:(

lute
09-06-2005, 05:43 PM
oh! i hate hearing things like this! especially danes! they are my favorite breed and if i could i'd bring them all home. i hope they all find homes so they don't have to die.:(