PDA

View Full Version : Darn..I forgot the...

kimboe
09-06-2005, 01:21 AM
CAMERA!!!!....:(
we went to the mountains, and of course i packed everything for three days and forgot the camera on the shelf by the door...So, i would'nt forget it!:rolleyes:
that really sucks..sorry guys!
But we had an awesome time, Camen loved it he was so good. He usually will go and see others campers if they have any meat cooking and will want to have some, but he stayed right by us the whole time. And also noticed he's starting to get protective of me.
but we had a blast...we went and saw some waterfalls called cresent falls...and they are really pretty lil' falls!
wish i had they camera to share, but i'm sure there will be other camping trips.:D

Vette
09-06-2005, 03:32 AM
LOL i know the feeling. ive done the same thing when i wanted to take my camera to town get some shots of the river across a bridge that we drive on. but keep forgetting my blasted camera everytime we head out that way. we only go accross that bridge if we want to go to a second hand place on the other side.

Almita
09-06-2005, 09:55 AM
lol that sometimes happens to me i just think we are going somewhere that is not gonna be a picture view and the next minute it is! lol but we understand next time try to remember!

kimboe
09-06-2005, 08:39 PM
oh yeah, i will not forget!:D