PDA

View Full Version : Frankie remembered

merril
09-06-2005, 12:18 AM
I got Frankie the Christmas of 2004 as a kitten with her sister Bow wow. Along the way Bow wow moved onto another address down the street. We had Frankie our tabby and white female for ten very special months. During this time we moved twice in the same area in Wellington New Zealand as I was in the throws of divorce. At the second address a house I purchased for my daughter and I to live in I was careful with Frankie as she was disorientated through the moves but three weeks into being in our house I became ill with a chest infection and as I lay in bed one late evening at 10pm Frankie our wee girl, was making alot of noise about wanting to go outside so my daughter a teenager thought it would be ok to put her outside and did. Frankie never came back in and it wasn't until the next afternoon that when I was continuing to search for her that someone had said that had found a cat dead laying in someone's driveway down the road. I went down the road and there she was someone had placed a towel over her, she lay frozen. So I had to pick her body up and we took her home and placed her in a box with one of her toys and with a couple of friends buried her under a tree. My daughter said no more cats mum and for three weeks this was true. But I couldn't stand it after all the tears I went to animates and bought Jasper a harlequin kitten. The driver of the car that killed Frankie as I later found out by someone who saw the accident said that it was a boy racer using her for target practise.

kb2yjx
09-06-2005, 07:11 AM
I am so very sorry to read about your sweet Frankie!! I hope you have some good memories to allay your sorrow. Please keep Jaspar in!!!

slick
09-06-2005, 10:30 AM
I should welcome you to Pet Talk, Merril, even though your first post is a painful one. RIP little Frankie. Where you are now, no one can ever hurt you again. :(

Merril, whatever you and your daughter do, don't blame yourselves at all. These things just happen and I believe that God must have wanted Frankie for some special task at the RB.

catmandu
09-07-2005, 09:52 AM
THAT BOY,WHO KILLED FRANKIE,HAS INHERITED BAD KARMA,FOR THAT CRUEL ACT,AND ONE DAY,FRANKIE,WILL BE AVENGED.
FRANKIE,IS WITH THE PET TALKER ANGEL ARMY,AND HE KNOWS,THAT IT WAS PARTLY,HIS FAULT,FOR WANTING OUT,AND TO NEVER HAVE GUILT,FOR WAHT HAPPENED,AND HE WAS JUST A POOR CAT,IN THE WRONG PLACE,AT THE WRONG TIME.
HE WILL SEE YOU ALL,AND BE REUNIED.AND HE,IS GLAD THAT A NEEDY KITTEN,HAS TAKEN HIS PLACE,AS THAT IS A TRIBUTE,TO HIM.
AND HE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN,AND HAVE TALES TO TELL,WHEN YOU ARE REUNITED,ONE FINE DAY!