PDA

View Full Version : Oh Catmandu....:-)

DJFyrewolf36
09-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Your Catnip mice are a total hit at my house! RedHedd gave me one as a gift when I went to visit her and since I brought it home last night my crew hasn't left it alone!! What is in that darned Canadian catnip anyway??

Thanks RedHedd for the mousie...and thank you Catmandu for sharing them with us in the states! I don't think any other toy has gotten my three so exited. Even ol' "I hate toys" Remus couldn't resist!!

Barbara
09-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Catmandu's mousies are the best quality ever. Filou and Tigris still play with the ones they got like one year ago:D

And although Tigris always tries to kill his toys he doesn't succeed with these catnip toys as they are not only best stuff but also very sturdy:D

Pawsitive Thinking
09-06-2005, 05:01 AM
I pm'd him to say that it is the first time I can honestly remember Brody playing with anything!! Its lovely to watch

catmandu
09-06-2005, 12:53 PM
WHEN SOMETHING,IS MADE WITH THE LOVE,AND THE CARE,THAT THESE TOYS,ARE MADE WITH BY MARGARET,OF THE ANIMAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION,THEN THEY ARE VERY GOOD TOYS,FAR BETTER,THAN MACHINE MADE TOYS.AND 3 DOLLARS CANADIAN,A BARGAIN.

DJFyrewolf36
09-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Well my three send a big loving MEEEOOOOOOOOW to Margaret for making such an excelent toy :D

And they stand up to even the most destructive punishment too. Onyx is hard on his toys, and aside from the tail being quickly chewed off *Nawtee cats!* so far the mouse has escaped injury ;)