PDA

View Full Version : My San Fransisco Trip :-)

DJFyrewolf36
09-05-2005, 08:48 PM
I just wanted to say that I had a very wonderful time meeting everyone!!! First, I met RedHedd in S.F. and she showed myself and John all around Pier 39. We toured some old boats and the aquarium. We also got to meet the handsome Mr. Mishi kitty. He was a very good host! He even gave Spook and the crew one of Catmandus great catnip mice (All three of them went nuts over it by the way, I can't get it away from them!) Hopefully RedHedds memory card will cooperate and she can post pictures! We then went south to meet CathyBogart, Gina's Ark, Krazy about Katz, AmberLee and BC Blonde. I picked up my new ratty boy, Banana (Who is doing really well. He is a total cuddle muffin!!) and got to meet Cathy's critters as well as BC Blonde's pup, Megan (Did I get that right?). There are LOTS of pictures from that meeting too ;).

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone for having me and John come out. I had a wonderful time talking to you all! I've never met such a great group of people!! Its nice to have faces to go with names lol. *HUGS* to everyone! Hopefully soon, I'll be able to come down again to see you all.

Thanks for the great weekend!

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm glad that you and your hubby had a great time visiting everyone. It was nice being able to meet some new Pet Talkers.:) Hopefully some one will be able to post pictures soon.

RedHedd
09-06-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm glad you had a good time - I did too! I've never been on the historic ships and I've lived here my whole life. That was fun!

The aquarium was nice; I just wish it were larger. I am going to try and get the pictures off that darned card.

DJFyrewolf36
09-06-2005, 11:22 AM
*egarly awaits pictures* :D

wolflady
09-06-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm glad that everyone had a good time! I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but hopefully DJ will come back to CA and I'll be able to hook up with you all! :D

**hugs**

sandragonfly
09-06-2005, 01:25 PM
great that you came, was nice to meet you & glad you're back safe!

even though I don't hear much of everybody's conversations, I can tell you both djfyrewolf are funny! :)

I sure do hope too.. pictures, please cooperate with redhedd! :cool:

psst -- south pictures are here (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86847&perpage=30&pagenumber=1)! :D

let us know how banana's doing in a while.. okay? :)

DJFyrewolf36
09-06-2005, 02:28 PM
LOL thanks for posting those pictures, Gina!! The one of Megan jumping on me is really funny :o.

Banana is doing really really well. He seemed kind of tired yesterday but this morning he was up jumping around DEMANDING my attention lol. The cats have kept thier distance :D

CathyBogart
09-06-2005, 05:53 PM
I had a great time too, it's great to put faces with names on the board. :) I'm also glad to hear Banana is doing well, he's such a sweetheart. :)