PDA

View Full Version : I met Chris Cagle again! :) (saw Brad Paisley too)

CountryWolf07
09-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Well, Chris was AWESOME! He put on a really good show -- My dad really enjoyed his show, too as well. I got the chance to meet him again, and I went up there, said hi to him and Chris smiled real big and said hi and asked me how I was doing, been a while.. he asked me if I had anything to sign, and I told him no, but I had the pass on my leg, so if he wanted to, he could sign that, and he signed it.. haha, I just literally ran out of things for him to sign, but it's all good! I asked if I could hug him, and we hugged. It was nice!

I didn't take any concert pictures, because I wanted to enjoy the concert.

Can't forget Brad Paisley. He BLEW me away! I loved his show - I think I'm in love with the song, "We Danced"..

Here's my meet & greet picture..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/MGHellYeah/mgcagle4.jpg

Pam
09-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! Great picture! Too bad you couldn't get one with Brad Paisley too. :) I am going to see Alan Jackson this Saturday night along with Sarah Evans. Can't wait! ;) Here is how I wound up being so lucky!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86109

P.S. Brad is quite a cutie. Wish I was about 20 years younger! LOL! Did Brad sing Alcohol? I love that song. It is funny but true at the same time.

CountryWolf07
09-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Awesome! HAVE FUN! I love, love, love Sara Evans! :) Lovin' her new song - "A Real Fine Place to Start".. so upbeat.. Have fun seeing her & Alan Jackson!

Yes - Brad sang "Alochol".. it's HILARIOUS! Some guy had a lampshade on his head - ran up to Brad and showed it off - it was so funny. He even had it lit up (with a flashlight)..

He sang a lot of good ones - and a couple instrumental stuff.. such as "Celebrity", "Whiskey Lullaby", "We Danced", "I'm Gonna Miss Her", "Little Moments", "Mud on the Tires", "He Didn't Have to Be", "Wrapped Around", "Me Neither", "I Wish You'd Stay".. :D He was just AMAZING!