PDA

View Full Version : We Need Prayers Please For Tiger.. Asap.

petslover
09-05-2005, 07:00 PM
We went out of town this evening so we asked someone to watch the dogs and let them out.. Well, Tiger ran out of the front door with her and ran into the road and got ran over. The stupid
person didn't even stop she said. they just kept on driving.. So we came home immediately to this.. Tiger is wrapped into a blanket and It's driving me crazy.. When I found out all I could do is cry and cry. I can't think of anything happening to my Tiger. We have had him all his 10 years and I can't imagine what we will go through if we lose him. Prayers work.. So Please put him in your thoughts and prayers..

I'm truly begging for this. so PLEASE pray for him.

We are about to take him to the vet. I don't know whats going to happen, but Im so scared. Not my 10 year old baby boy , Tiger.

animal_rescue
09-05-2005, 07:03 PM
prayers on the way!

furrykidsmother
09-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Prayers heading your way. No, it is to soon Tiger can't leave you yet!! Please update ASAP. Meanwhile good thoughts and prayers to him and hugs to you!

gemini9961
09-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Oh no, Tiger be well.

luvofallhorses
09-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Oh Tia,

I am SOOOOO sorry. :( We're pulling for you Tiger, come on buddy you can make it!!!! I will say a prayer for him right now. ((((((TIA))))))

Edit: The same thing happened to Rocky a couple years ago and he made it and if Rocky can, your Tiger can.

Lexi_Lover
09-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh Tia! I am so, so sorry! :( Many prayers and vibes coming from us! I am in tears rigth now, I know how much you love Tiger...he is your baby, as you told me! Many, many (((((HUGS))))) for you and your family, you know I'm always here for you! :(

Good luck at the white coats Tiger!

Love,
Paula

finn's mom
09-05-2005, 07:33 PM
I hope he's able to get through this...

dukedogsmom
09-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Get well soon, Tiger! I'm so sorry those people were so irresponsible! I hope he'll be ok.

chocolatepuppy
09-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Prayers coming your way Tiger.

k9krazee
09-05-2005, 07:43 PM
All fingers, toes, paws and claws crossed for you Tiger :( I'm very sorry, we will keep you guys in our thoughts!

sabies
09-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Good thoughts heading your way Tiger! Be strong.

Den Anne Pen
09-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Tiger is in our prayers
Cheyanne, Aspen and Phoenix are all sending puppy kisses his way And my little man Denver will watch over him and keep him strong :(

Daisy and Delilah
09-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Tiger! Please get well soon buddy!!

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

jesse_3
09-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Prayers and thoughts are on the way for Tiger! I hope that he will be well! (((((HUGS)))))

Steph and the gang

Jamieejo85
09-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Oh my gosh Tia, I hope he will be alright!! Please Tiger, be strong for your mama. Prayers headed your way..... please keep us updated!!

flamepony12
09-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh my gosh, I hope he'll be alright... :( Prayers headed your way! ((((HUGS))))

kittycats_delight
09-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Prayers for Tiger. I hope he is ok. (((HUGS)))

Michelle & the girls

king2005
09-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Sending get well wishes

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Poor Tiger. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to Tiger. Please take care and continue to keep us updated.

Lexi_Lover
09-06-2005, 05:50 AM
Tia, do you have an update? :( I couldn't sleep last night at all, knowing that Tiger was in pain...really...my heart is achin' for you Tiger!

chocolatepuppy
09-06-2005, 05:55 AM
Tiger is still in my thoughts and prayers. Wondering how he's doing. :(

petslover
09-06-2005, 07:04 AM
Thank you so much. Pet Talk thoughts and prayers meant alot.

My dad took him to the vet last night. They felt him and stuff. No broken bones. Thank God.. They ran some test to see if he was internally bleeding. Came back good so far. Thank God. Although, they said they could have missed it since internally bleeding is so hard to miss. They told us he was in shock and the best thing would for us to do is take him home and surround him with things that he know and just basically baby him.

So when he gets home. He is about out of it. We just hold him in a blanket all night and pet him. This broke my heart.. He was in my daddy's lap when I sat down he got up with all his strength and walked over to me and just flopped down in my lap. I just about cried. He nose was bleeding a little, but it stopped. So around 10 we took him to my parents bed and let him sleep there since thats where he sleeps just about every night. He has drunk water. So thats really good. He hadn't ate yet, but I figured he will today.. We really think we are going to make it. When I woke up I saw him hes just laying looking around. He is going to be extremely sore, but he'll get through this. He has a few scrapes and bruises, but he will be alright.

Wow, Tiger is very strong. A tiny chichuaua survived getting hit by a SUV.

When we first saw him he was about dead. His neck was was like just stuck, eyes were rolling back, and blood was everywhere. It was like in an instance God touched him and he was regaining life.
So prayers do work and thank you so much for them. Tiger is my baby boy. I have had him since I was 9 and I couldn't imagine him not in my life. Especially not right now. He has a good many years to go.

You know I wouldn't have been half as mad at the driver if only if they stopped to check on him, but they just kept going. I would have thanked them for helping if they stopped, but they didn't. I know accidents happen so I could have forgave them, but now I see this person (i wished i knew who it was) as heartless and cruel.

Anyways, I have to get off to go to college so talk to you all later take care and God Bless!

Thanks again everyone.

CalliesMom
09-06-2005, 07:09 AM
I'm glad the vet didn't find any broken bones or internal bleeding. Prayers that everything goes well.

gemini9961
09-06-2005, 07:20 AM
Oh it sounds like Tiger will make it. PT well wishes and prayers really do work and we are glad to help when a beloved pet is in need. :)

furrykidsmother
09-06-2005, 08:29 AM
So very glad to hear the good news!

dukedogsmom
09-06-2005, 08:33 AM
That's some good news! I'm glad it wasn't worse and hope Tiger recovers soon.

Ginger's Mom
09-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Didn't find this until just now. Prayers and good thoughts going out for Tiger's continued recovery.

cyber-sibes
09-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Poor baby! will keep praying for Tiger's recovery.

Daisy and Delilah
09-06-2005, 09:23 AM
GET WELL TIGER!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts and prayers are coming to you from Florida sweetheart!!

Love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:)

anna_66
09-06-2005, 09:49 AM
This is good news for sure, but I'm still keeping the little guy in my prayers.

luvofallhorses
09-06-2005, 10:44 AM
that's great that he is OK, please get better soon, Tiger!! (((Tia and Tiger)))

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2005, 11:31 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I hope that Tiger feels better very soon. Get well soon Tiger.:)

sandragonfly
09-06-2005, 01:11 PM
oh no! just saw this.. I'm so sorry tiger!

yes, what a trooper.. tiger vs SUV - thankfully it wasn't worse than it should be now - tiger and you will be in my thoughts!!

checking back in later..and hugs!
..gina & crayola

lv4dogs
09-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh my, I just saw this. Tiger has prayers & lots of them coming from me & my furry family.
I hope everything is alright & he continues to improve. Please keep us updated.

Lexi_Lover
09-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Oh I just burst into another river of tears when I read that Tiger survived! Way to go Tiger! :D I'm cheerin' for ya buddy! And I'm SURE Lexi feels just as gracious, after all he is her Valentine's daddy! :D Many healing vibes are heading your way as well as MANY good luck wishes! You are as strong as a tiger, Tiger! Way to go BIG-Man!

Love,
Paula & Lex

PS...Tia, you are very welcome....:) Theres nothing I could do more, then comfort a person who is in need of it! (((((HUGS))))) Friends always stick together!

Anita Cholaine
09-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Thanks god he's okay...I'm so glad to hear that he's getting better...:DGet well soon, Tiger!! Still sending prayers for him....

luvofallhorses
09-06-2005, 05:59 PM
How is he doing today? Was he able to eat anything?

petslover
09-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Yes He has been eating, drinking, and using the bathroom just fine. I said his favorite words today. "Are You Hungry" and gave him a little piece of a treat. He was soo happy. and He got all excited. It was so sweet. Thank you all again.

Den Anne Pen
09-06-2005, 07:26 PM
I'm glad Tiger is doing better
Cheyanne, Aspen + Phoenix all send more big sloppy puppy kisses :D
I told you my little man would'nt let you down :) :) :) :)
I choose to believe he was taking from me so young so he could help so many others

jesse_3
09-06-2005, 09:19 PM
I am so glad to hear that Tiger is better! I was very concerned about him..SUV-wow..He sure is a lucky little trooper!

Get well thoughts and prayers are on the way Tiger!-
Steph and the gang

Almita
09-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Prayers are on the way for TIGER!! I know she will be ok!!

wolfie
09-07-2005, 11:52 AM
I am so glad to hear that he's doing better!

He is such a lucky boy!

furrykidsmother
09-07-2005, 03:09 PM
So glad to hear that Tiger is doing well! Thanks for updating!

sandragonfly
09-07-2005, 05:22 PM
good!! :D :D

soon, he'll be excitied about balls! ;)

petslover
09-08-2005, 09:24 AM
I just wanted to give an update. It looks like his messed up ear is healing. It looks like it is trying to straighten out, slowly but surely. The bruises and cuts are still there. But he seems to be in not much pain at all anymore. He jumps on and off the bed at night so that is a pleasure to know that he feels good.

Yesterday he got back to his normal self. He was eating at his dog bowl and my mom walked by and he growled like get away from my food. Tiger always does that and I was so happy just to hear that lil growl.

Oh yeah,, we are getting a fenced put up around our front yard just incase Tiger or one our other dogs wants to get out. It is going to be a 4 foot high wood fence. This way incase they do take a spree they will be protected. The fence company is suppose to come and put it up next week.

That girl who let him out feels so bad, but I'm just trying to tell her accidents happen. I'm not mad at her anyway, but shes so upset about it.

Anyways, Thanks again!

Daisy and Delilah
09-08-2005, 10:13 AM
YAY TIGER IS BETTER!!!!!!! We're so happy to hear you're on the mend little buddy. This is great news and it's made our day!!! Good thoughts and prayers are still coming your way sweetie!! Now you won't be able to get out again with the new fence in place. YAY!!!

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

sandragonfly
09-08-2005, 12:28 PM
yay! I had to read this again.. I'm soo glad tiger is getting better and better!

good luck with everything next! you were so caring for him so his bruisess/bumps should be gone in no time!

I still hope to hear when tiger is all better, chasing his balls and run carefree! :)

please give tiger a gentle hug for me, thanks!

..gina & crayola, tiger's biiig buddy. ;)

crsvstang
09-08-2005, 01:25 PM
I just saw this. I am so glad Tiger is doing ok!