PDA

View Full Version : Mon Mon

Bari_d
03-10-2002, 08:25 AM
Mon Mon! What an impressive story - A Champion! How wonderful! And now you have a loving home with lots of TLC!! The Pride and I hope you continue to do well after your surgery - such a special boy deserves to feel purrrrfect!

Enjoy "your" day! Chamption Cat of the Day - Mon Mon! Nice to "meet" you!

Bari and the Pride

tatsxxx11
03-10-2002, 08:46 AM
We here at Pet Talk have been so very blessed this week! So many fabulous seniors to marvel over!! MonMon, you have done it all! Champion show cat, model patient, and of course, most commendable of all, the BEST EVER friend and companion to your very proud guardian!!:) I was so relieved to read that you came through your surgery with flying colors! MonMon, you have heart the heart of a lion; a true champion in every sense of the word!! With a winning, "never give up" spirit like that, I have a feeling that many more years of good living and loving lay ahead! And MonMon, you are one GOREGEOUS kitty! Those incredible amber eyes bowled me over!! Congratulations to MonMon, our brave, beautiful, CHAMPION CAT OF THE DAY!! It was an honor to meet you MonMon! Have a wonderful day of celebrating your amazing life and your very deserved honor!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-10-2002, 12:27 PM
I can certainly see why you were a Grand Champion. What a face! So glad you have a wonderful, loving home. :) Lots of extra cuddles for you today, I hope. Congrats on being our special sweetie today!
:D

missprissy
03-10-2002, 12:39 PM
Bless your little soul Maimie! Congratulations for being our Cat of the Day ole gal, you deserve it. You sure sound sweet! The purring little Persian girl. May you get lots of treats today sweetie!;)

Logan
03-10-2002, 06:21 PM
I was just thinking this week that we rarely see Persians on this site, and then there you were this morning, MonMon!!! :) What a beautiful senior kitty you are!! I'm so pleased that you were honored as our "survivor" Cat of the Day!!! Many healthy years ahead for you, I hope!!! :)

lizbud
03-10-2002, 07:00 PM
MAIMONIDES CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Hi sweetie. I just had to look up your name and found
that you share a name with famous old sage. You look
equally wise and distinguished dear Mon Mon !!!
Congratulations on being honored here today as our
CAT OF THE DAY !!! It was a pleasure to meet you...