PDA

View Full Version : I took in the 2 Dane Puppies

dane_mom
09-04-2005, 11:17 PM
I took in the 2 Dane Puppies!!!

When I went over to the rescue and opened the pen door, Sub covered back, and Lime came up to me, tail wagging. Lime is very friendly, he jumped right into my arms, while I had to work with Sub a little to get the leash on him...

I took them home and introduced them to my dogs, they were great with other dogs, and love playing with other dogs.

My daughters are told to stay away from Sub, but give Lime some attention, just until I train Sub a little bit.

I'm giving them a chance, and they should take it a good way!!! Esspecialy Sub!!:)

wolf_Q
09-04-2005, 11:21 PM
I'm confused, I thought they were both males? Is Lime male or female?

Glad to hear they are good with other dogs and Lime is friendly, I'm sure Sub will come around soon. Good luck! Any chance we could see some pics? Does the dane rescue have a website or anything?

AllAmericanPUP
09-05-2005, 12:44 AM
glad to hear it:D

alot of dogs act abnormal in a shelter because they are terrified and confused but once you get them into a good environment and give them some TLC....they settle down and show their true selves:)

Jamieejo85
09-05-2005, 09:36 AM
I am confused right along with Amy. In your other post, you wrote that both dogs were male?? Anyway, good luck with them and I hope Sub turns into be a wonderfully behaved dog:)

Karen
09-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Thank you for taking them - they deserved a chance and now you're giving it to them! Yay! Colors? Pictures? ;)

dane_mom
09-05-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm sorry everyone, I've been calling Lime a she, sorry I make those mistakes a lot.

Sub seems to be catching on, he dosn't seem to cover away from me anymore, but he still dosn't exactly like me.

I don't think I have any photos of them ... I just got them yesterday.

They are harlequin, very beautiful puppies

I havn't really paied attention to asking about the rescue's website, but I will ask!

luvofallhorses
09-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Thanks for saving them and giving them a chance. I can't wait to see pics. They sound cute!! :) and Sub should come around, just give him time! :)

MastiffCrazy10
09-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Awwwwwww.....

What cuties!!

Giselle
09-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Congrats. What's the Great Dane rescue's website? I'd love to see which organization you work for :D Plus, we might get some pictures of the adoptable danes (i.e. the ones you're fostering) on there.

jesse_3
09-05-2005, 11:03 PM
That is awesome! God Bless you for taking time out to save danes:)! I hope that we can see some pics soon!!!!

Steph and the gang!

dane_mom
09-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Oki Doki, I know the site, it is:
www.daneoutreach.org

But Lime and Sub we not even seen by 3 of the voulenteers, so I do not think they will be on there.