PDA

View Full Version : New Look at Pet Portraits

wolf_Q
03-10-2002, 04:27 AM
Wow, I guess I haven't been here in a while, it looks completely different! If any of you remember me, I'm the owner of the Pet Portraits website and I have the dogs Reggie and Smokey. Anyway, I've just stayed up for two nights updating my website. I would just like to know what you think of the new design! Also I'd love it if you would sign the guestbook. I had to create my 3rd new one because the others were full, so it's blank at the moment.~~Amy :)
Pet Portraits (http://www.geocities.com/wolf_Q)

delidog
03-10-2002, 04:47 AM
hi wolf Q....i signed your guest book as i have questions on your work and business...i forgot to put that i am a volunteer at Dogs and Cats Forever...we are the only no-kill,nonprofit organization in st.lucie county....at present we have 70 cats and 48 dogs waiting for forever homes....though none will ever be put to sleep,they need the love and attention of a forever home....visit us at dogsandcatsforever.com.....or go to pet finders.org...use 34953 as zip and it will pull all the photos of our adoptable fur kids!!! with their stories!!! thanks the Deli Dog

tatsxxx11
03-13-2002, 06:16 PM
So nice to "hear" from you again! And your website is a true labor of love! It's wonderful! What a talent you have. Thanks for popping back in and saying "Hi!" And please....a big hug for Smokey and Reggie!!! Delidog....thank you for your dedication and hard work, providing love and comfort to our furry friends! I know Jackie will beam when she sees the beautiful pictures of Smokey the Schnauzer! And Pam, if this 16 year old senior Poodle pupster doesn't tug at your heart, nothing can! Anna the Husky, Milo the orange tabby....What precious babies all!

wolf_Q
03-16-2002, 12:41 PM
Sorry, I didn't know that anybody has replied. I used to get email notifications, but I didn't get any. Does it still work? Thanks for your comments, and thanks for visiting my website! I'll have to post some new pics of Reggie and Smokey! Oh, I forgot you can attach pics now. So here's a couple black and white pics I took in Photography. Let me know what you think!~~Amy :)

wolf_Q
03-16-2002, 12:44 PM
Here's another pic. Sorry I had to make them very low quality to post it, they really look much better normally!

sammi
03-16-2002, 02:01 PM
I love the black/white pictures. You did a great job!:)

tatsxxx11
03-17-2002, 11:15 AM
LOVE the B&W!!! So "artistic." Smokey and Reggie, you're gorgeous in any color:)