PDA

View Full Version : Our photo album is ready for visitors!

kobieeli
03-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Mom took lotsa pictures this winter of us dawgs foolin' around in snow (yep, us dawgs get to go on trips outta town!), and Mom did her best sittin' at the 'puter and puttin' the pics on Yahoo. Now everybuddy can see us!

Mom sez, though, that it's still a work in progress (whatever that means) and that folks shouldn't laugh at the ones with Mom in 'em (she ain't photogenic, whatever that means). Mom also sez we're the cutest li'l snowdawgs she's ever seen, and that the pics don't do us justice. Well THAT's sure true! :D

-Kobie and Eli

Our album link: http://photos.yahoo.com/kobieeli

LoudLou
03-09-2002, 05:11 PM
Kobie and Eli you look like you two sure had a lot of FUN!! My Mama sez you two are BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL!!!;) :D

tatsxxx11
03-09-2002, 05:53 PM
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED your pics.!!! What beautiful doggies you are! And you look SO happy! What snow loving doggie wouldn't be!! Kobi, are your eyes pale green? They are gorgeous! And that close up of you Eli is magnificent! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous selves with us all, Kobi and Eli! You are both spectacular! And your Mama's SO pretty too!!:) Love, Sandra, Cody and Star!

RachelJ
03-09-2002, 07:55 PM
Oh, me too...loved, loved, loved the pictures. The close-ups of both dogs were wonderful, and what a great life Eli and Kobi have. I can't let Hannah see these pictures. She will have a fit that she doesn't get to go great places such as these.

Plus thanks for reminding me of Yahoo albums. I only had one picture in mine, but now that I see you can click to get the original resolution, I'm going to start putting start putting some pictures there as well.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/rachel_e_johnson/vwp?.dir=/My+Photo+Album&.dnm=Snow+Days%231.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

lizbud
03-09-2002, 08:24 PM
Thank You for posting these Awesome pictures.

Kobie & Eli look GREAT !!! and the scenery is Fantastic.

P.S. I looked & I looked, but couldn't find any 'dork' in
any of the pictures. LOL. Liz.

KYS
03-10-2002, 12:44 PM
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.
Made me a bit cold thinking about all that snow. :)

tatsxxx11
03-13-2002, 06:12 PM
I just had to take another look! Your "album" is one place I go for a smile! Thought perhaps others had missed your beautiful babies!

kobieeli
03-15-2002, 02:50 PM
Kobie and Eli say, "Thanks for lookin' at us, everybuddy!" :D

Mom's been away from the 'puter a lot lately because of her work schedule, and also because li'l Kobie's coughing again (lots of vet visits this past week :( ). But the Kobester's better now and she has a pharmacopia of pills for her hackin' and wheezin', so maybe Mom'll take more pictures for the album soon... :)

-Amber, Kobie, and Eli

PS: Rachel, your Yahoo album is terrific! We love the "Wet and soggy dogger" pic!

AdoreMyDogs
03-15-2002, 05:03 PM
Kobie & Eli.....WOWWIE are you two beautiful!!!! Your pics made me so happy :) I could just see the happiness in you faces. You are lucky pups to be able to live in CA AND see all that snow also :) It dosen't get much better then that!

And Hannah, look at you, you little thang :) You're so purty with your kong and I see that little Tucker out in the distance :) I hope you enjoyed the winter, Miss. Polar dog.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-17-2002, 09:59 AM
Kobe and Eli are just beautiful and they look like they are having the time of their lives. Wonderful album of wonderful dogs.
Jackie

mugsy
03-17-2002, 10:52 AM
Boy does it look like they had fun!! I sure wish we had had some snow like that this year...I was really disappointed. Beautiful poochies. Eli looks right at home running through snow, but shouldn't he be chasing Kobie since it looks like Eli is an Aussie or a Border?? lol

kobieeli
03-17-2002, 05:01 PM
You would think so, Mugsy, but that's just not the way Kobie runs things around here! Eli the Aussie is ALWAYS the chasee, not the chaser. The good news for Eli, though, is that he's usually just a little faster than she is, so he doesn't get taken down very often... :)

How's Smokey doing lately?