PDA

View Full Version : Need some Canadian help

kuhio98
09-04-2005, 01:16 PM
I was wondering if one of our Canadian PT'ers would do me a favor? My husband has fallen in love with the Toyota Echo Hatchback. For some reason, it is not sold in the USA. It is manufacturered and sold in Canada. So, could you buy me one and have it shipped here? :p Just kidding.

I checked out Toyota Canada's website to see if I could get them to mail me a brochure, but the order form requires a Canadian address. Could someone order one for me and then mail it to me? I'll reimburse you for the postage. If you can do it, PM me and I'll send you my mailing address.

Here's the link to the car page:
Echo Hatchback 5 door (http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WWW.woa/15/wo/Home.Vehicles.Go.EchoHatchback-GczTclBYjxjl5bPbHRESFg/5.11?v123000e%2ehtml)

and here's the link to the page where you request a brochure: Brochure (https://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WWW.woa/15/wo/Home.ContactUs.BrochureOrder-GczTclBYjxjl5bPbHRESFg/13.5?f120000e%2ehtml)

Thanks, Lisa

slick
09-04-2005, 01:38 PM
I'd be happy to do it for you. I've already filled out the form and will PM you for your addy.

xo

kuhio98
09-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Thanks slick. I appreciate it. You'd think our local Toyota dealership would do this for us, wouldn't you? Oh well, their loss. Some Canadian dealership will be getting our business once Bobcat decides all the options he wants.

kuhio98
09-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Thank you slick! I'm away at work in Prudhoe Bay, but Bobcat informs me that the brochures arrived today. When I get home next week, I'll mail you a check. We sure do appreciate it.
Lisa

slick
09-20-2005, 08:21 PM
You are welcome....I was only too happy to do it. Big deal, it cost me a whole $5 for postage. Keep your money and buy something for the kids or donate it to a local shelter. :)

When you get that brand new car, maybe you could venture on down my way. ;)

kuhio98
10-19-2005, 11:57 AM
:confused: slick ~ I mailed a package to you that was meant for Lobodeb. She got your package. :confused:
I tried to send you a PM to get it all straightened out, but it wouldn't go.
I'm so sorry. I don't know how I messed this up.
Let me know when you get it and we'll see if we can get it all straightened out.

Sooooo embarrased.

Lisa

kuhio98
10-19-2005, 09:01 PM
bump. Anyone seen slick?

kuhio98
10-20-2005, 12:44 PM
If anyone hears from slick could you have her PM me or e-mail me at: [email protected]

I sent her a package and she must be very confused because I sent her the wrong stuff. She has her PM option turned off so I can't reach her that way.

Thanks,
Lisa

Lobodeb
10-20-2005, 05:30 PM
I was wondering what happened?

I hope all is well!