PDA

View Full Version : Csn&y

lbaker
03-09-2002, 04:39 PM
For you youngun's that's Crosby Stills Nash & Young. Last night. Live. MCI Center in DC. They played everything. When they went into "Our House" [with four cats in the yard....] My eyes started leaking and were leaking almost all night except when I was laughing out loud. Showed up at the "will-call" window by myself and begged for a ticket for one. Dawg if they didn't find me a seat in the eighth row center. Life can me good iffin you give it a chance I guess :cool: laurie

tatsxxx11
03-09-2002, 05:07 PM
LUCKY LAURIE!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my absolute all time favorite groups! What harmonies!! Suite Judy Blue Eyes......Ahhhh!! Did Neil Young perform with them?? I love it when all 4 of them are together! Good for you!

lizbud
03-09-2002, 08:15 PM
Gutsy move Laurie !! and the best part is it paid off...
Sounds like you had a good seat and a great time.
Good for you !!! I also like "Our House". Live concerts
are the Best !!!

Cynthia
03-09-2002, 08:54 PM
Laurie, I'm impressed! Gotta ask, did they do "Woodstock" or "Chicago"?? :cool: Wow, eighth row center even. I'll have to try that sometime (I'm not too far from DC!) Good for you!!

Dixieland Dancer
03-10-2002, 07:59 AM
They played in Pittsburgh the day before DC and it was awesome! Yes, all four of them were there. With some of the health problems a couple of them are having, I didn't expect it to be quite as good as it was. But they were right on. I especially loved the encore of "Teach your children". We were way up in peanut heaven but I took binoculars and it made it seem like they were right in front of me!