PDA

View Full Version : This week's adoption poll (9-4-05)

jenluckenbach
09-04-2005, 07:07 AM
OK, last adoption day 6 out of 6 babies got adopted. A very unusual occurance. This week, some of the babies cannot go (just getting over an URI and still sneezing/watery eyes). So this is who I am taking.

DaVinci - 1 year old gorgeous black tuxedo - shy.

Toby Greg - 2 1/2 year old black tuxedo - outgoing but does not really like other cats. Can be moody.

Shilo - 2 year old black and white. Lap cat. Gives love bites.

Skinny Minny - 8 week old mouth (oops, I mean kitten) Black female.

Vote......I will report back later.

catnapper
09-04-2005, 07:35 AM
You are not really bringing Shilo! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I say DiVinci but not Shilo... he ALREADY has a home!!! Unless of course you intend to adopt him then and there yourself. Then, well, thats ok. :)

catmandu
09-04-2005, 07:44 AM
I THINK,THAT SKINNY MINNY,WILL HOLLER,SO LOUD,THAT SHE WILL DRAW,A CROWD,AND BE GRABBED,UP,BY A DISCERNING CAT LOVER,WHO WILL SEE,THE POTENTIAL,IN THAT LITTLE BLACK KITTEN.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture704.jpg
WE ARE PRAYING,THAT YOU GO 4 FOR 4.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture068.jpg

QueenScoopalot
09-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Good thing I could click all! :D Here's hoping it will go as well as last week. ;) :) :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-04-2005, 11:48 AM
My guess is Skinny Minny!

kittycats_delight
09-04-2005, 12:08 PM
I say Skinny Minny and possibly DaVinci. You are not gonna let Shilo go anywhere are you? :eek: We know you love that boy to death and don't want to give him up.

Vermontcat
09-04-2005, 01:18 PM
I voted for all of them except for Shilo, I really don't think you will be able to let him go yet.;)
I really hope that DaVinci and Toby Greg find homes, they are both such handsome tuxy boys.
I have a feeling that Skinny Minny will make a lot of noise to make sure that she is the center of attention and gets adopted.:)

rg_girlca
09-04-2005, 02:42 PM
You have Shilo up for adoption. :eek: :eek: :eek: I am shocked.

I pray that they all get adopted out, but I voted Skinny Minny.

jenluckenbach
09-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Well, I am home.....and my OWN prediction was correct. Tiny Skinny Minny will be going to her new home after just 1 more vet visit. (I am paranoid, and want her looked at one more time. No one should have to go through losing a baby).

The adults all came home with me and Shilo is back in his proper place. (but still technically a foster!)

lvpets2002
09-04-2005, 05:18 PM
:D Woo Hoo that is just great all got adopted.. Way to go go.. I just cant decide due would want them all..;)

catnapper
09-04-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
The adults all came home with me and Shilo is back in his proper place. (but still technically a foster!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jen's exact words folks were "I purposefully brought him here over a holiday weekend. Its his token visit to adoption day" and we all :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: at that comment! :D

jenluckenbach
09-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by catnapper

Jen's exact words folks were "I purposefully brought him here over a holiday weekend. Its his token visit to adoption day"
tattle tail :p

catnapper
09-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
tattle tail :p Just making sure we represent the situation properly! :D

Though folks, this time when I handed her the adoption form, she wasn't so quick to hand it back to me... I saw hesitation in those eyes. She's melting folks! #16 here she comes!!!! :D :D

jenluckenbach
09-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
She's melting folks! #16 here she comes!!!! :D :D
Oh I am not....now cut that out! ;)

QueenScoopalot
09-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Hmmm..16? Not too far fetched! :D Just do like I do..call it temporary! ;) Long term lol!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-05-2005, 05:46 AM
Yippie! I was right!!!