PDA

View Full Version : What are your cats' favorite treats?

CalliesMom
09-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Whisper and Shadow do not like to eat human food all too much, though Shadow will certainly take licks of anything I'm eating. I know that grosses some out but she's my furkid and I love her. ;) They will eat just about any cat treat I buy. I just bought them those feline greenies and they LOVE them..We've tried Aquari Yums, Whiskas Temptations, Friskes wet food, etc. and they eat them all.

Callie prefers human food. She loves french fries, Doritos, Cheetos, popcorn, deli meat, anything meat related. She's stolen chicken wings off my plate when I went to use the restroom...yes, she's nawtee. She doesn't like cat treats except for Aquari Yums. She snubbed her nose at the Whiskas temptations and the greenies?!?!

What do your cats like for treats?

Kirsten
09-04-2005, 04:12 AM
Well, I don't know, for some reason, my girls don't like treats very much... :( Lily would sometimes ask for her meat sticks, but when you give one to her, she won't eat the entire thing...

Luna likes Hill's Oral Care as a treat.

Both of them are not interested in human food btw.

Kirsten

catmandu
09-04-2005, 07:53 AM
JJJ3,WELL I THINK,THAT HIS CHOICE,IS A CLEAR ONE.
THE OTHER ATS,AGREE,ALTHOUGH,THEY DO LIKE THIER AQUARI YUMS.
BUT JJJ3,IS A ONE TREAT CAT,AND THAT TREAT,IS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos195.jpg

WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS.

orangemm
09-04-2005, 07:56 AM
Archy loves Temptations. Binky doesn't 'do' treats! (why, I have no idea. Only thing he likes is 'nip)

Sonia59
09-05-2005, 11:12 AM
There are many human foods that Peppito likes, but above all, he LOVES melon! When he smells a piece of melon (usually from very far, no need to call him), he purrs like crazy, gives head bumps, almost walk into your plate, use his girafe neck to approach closer, etc...
He would sell his meowmie for a piece of melon...:D

lvpets2002
09-05-2005, 02:45 PM
:D Oh my girls other than eating lunch meat with mom, it would be Whisker Lickins {chicken/seafood} or Greenies {all flavors} or Temptations {hairball controll}.. Trust me I keep all in the cubard..

catfamily
09-05-2005, 02:52 PM
I give my cats for food "Natures Recipe" wet and dry.
So it is kind of bland.
So for treats I can give them science diet or Iams dry..a few pebbles on the kitchen floor.Or some cans of white tuna for a REAL treat.Not too often though.
Not many of my cats like the treats that they sell.Which I guess is good in a way.