PDA

View Full Version : Well the Love Shack is a little old place..

RICHARD
09-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Love motel for pets

A love motel exclusively for pets has opened in Brazil.

The Pet Love motel, in Sao Paulo, offers decorated rooms for pets to mate.

Las Ultimas Noticias reports that it is aimed at pet owners who are concerned for their animal's needs.

The rooms in the motel, at Barra Funda, are decorated in the same way as love motels for humans, with satin sheets, ceiling mirrors and lots of cushions.

A Pet Love spokesperson said: "Pets have needs and they also want some excitement."

--------------------

My pet has needs..

He needs to fricking behave himself when I leave the house.

slick
09-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey.....B52's.....I've got that song on CD.....you should hear me sing it in the car....:eek: :D

The only excitement my cats want is cooked chicken for dinner...:rolleyes:

Giselle
09-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Oh gawwwwwwwwwd!!!! Please tell me the "customers" are fixed! :eek: :mad:

elizabethann
09-04-2005, 08:18 AM
Hmmmm.

QueenScoopalot
09-04-2005, 09:17 AM
How demented! I'm sure the owners of these pets are being voyeurs during this event to top it all off.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Do they provide catnip cigarettes for smoking in the dark after?:confused:

cloverfdx
09-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Oh geez what next :(.

moosmom
09-04-2005, 03:15 PM
RICHARD,

My pet has needs..
He needs to fricking behave himself when I leave the house

Oh RICHARD, you are a hoot!!!

"The Love Shack is a little old place where, we can get together......Love Shack Baby"

TIN ROOF......RUSTED!!!!

Now I can't get that song outta my head. Now see what you've done!!!!!! ;)

Jan,

Nothing would surprize me if they did. A love shack for pets??? PUHLEEEEEZE!!!!!

flamepony12
09-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Great, another way to cram more dogs into the shelter, just by thinking your pet will have pups in 'luxury'. :rolleyes: :(

puggywuggles41893
09-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Well that's... "interesting" ::rolleyes: heehee thats actually kind of funny, and umm.. *thinks of word* concerning. Great more puppies for the world to worry about, and they were born in luxury... big woot.