PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE my new job!!

animal_rescue
09-03-2005, 08:53 PM
My aunt's friend has 16 horses and she needs some help caring for them. She knows that I love horses and I have experience in them so she called me up and I asked if I wanted a job working for her. So today was my first day of work. I spent the whole day hauling hay, cleaning up the barn, and messing with their colt, Charlie. I'm so in love with Charlie!! I want that boy so bad, he's such a cutie! Next time I go out I'm bathing and grooming, pretty much everyone. It's really great because I love working with horses and the babies they have are so adorable! She has 2 yearlings(one boy and one girl), 1 colt(baby boy), 1 filly(baby girl), 2 geldings, 1 stallion, and 9 mares. I'm not sure if that's right I think some of the geldings I've mistaken as mares but I'll find out next time I go.

Chica
09-03-2005, 08:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB!It is so great that you are doing what you love to do. ;)

petslover
09-03-2005, 08:57 PM
I am glad that you like your job so much.

Suki Wingy
09-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Lucky! Congrats! I'm going to try to get a job at a groomong place right next to the farm that needs me to ride their ex racehorses next summer

Almita
09-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Congratulations! I can tell you are really glad to work with your aunt and horses! I hope you will have tons of time to be with the horses also! For you breaks or after work!

Anita Cholaine
09-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Congratulations!!!:)It's great to find a job you love......Good for you!:D