PDA

View Full Version : Kylie's reading from the Pet Psychic

shais_mom
09-03-2005, 04:42 PM
I got the name and number of the psychic that Kimmy used with Kia -
I wanted to get to the bottom of Kylie's episodes - the good news is they are not painful and they don't traumatize her near what they do me. It seems to me they may be seizures, TIA's or mini -strokes - they are not stress related, they are not related to Kloe coming (she had one before Kloe came)
She doesn't like Kloe - (big surprise) I am not entirely sure it is to the point I need to rehome Kloe b/c when I first talked with Nancy - she said that Kylie is the Alpha and doesn't let Kloe effect her enough to stress her. She just pisses her off. (her words!)
Very annoyed she is in the house - and things were better without her.
She never even mentioned Keegan at first - Keegan started to bark when I was on the phone with Nancy at first and she said - you have a dog? I said 'yes'. She said that she never mentioned a dog - she must be at peace with the dog and the dog does not bother her at all b/c she shows the house as very quiet and not stressful. So her and Keegan live in harmony! :) That makes me so happy.
so here are her notes she sent me.
Oh the biggest concern of Kylie's that she does not like and wants stopped immediately is if she has a mat in her fur - no pulling! I need to locate a mat breaker - Not sure if she minds if I cut them out of not she didn't mention that - she likes to be brushed and it doesn't matter what brush I use just no pulling!
That's the easiest fix ever!

--pulls at fur..dislikes this. does someone run comb or fingers thru her fur and get it caught?
-black and white cat?
-younger cat is annoying. does not want this cat around. this cat is "bothersome"
-annoyed this cat is in the house
-things were much better without this cat
-***kylie has a true cat personality!***
-does not know what an episode is
-showed me brain goes black and quiet and brain stands still
-did not get any tooth pain, soft treats are easier and more comfortable
-likes being petted with long strokes when SHE WANTS
-can get very affectionate and purry on HER terms
-she is content(normal cat response...cats normally do not get overly excited like dogs do)
-shows no kids around...that is good...she does not seem that she would care for them
-seems to be just staci in the house...that is all she shows
-likes that things are quiet and not excitable...otherwise she would be annoyed
-black and white was not any of the ones you mentioned
-says that is not important
-seperating while you are away ...she feels it would be a punishment to her ...not to get the the entire house...she wants the entire house
-why should she be inconvienced
-says this cat should not be in her house
-whatever is by her tail is sore...it felt sore and almost like a bruise feels when touched...do not touch it
-she will take either brush
-does not like strangers in the house...does not trust them...tolerates your parents
-do not worry about explaining about your house repairs until it is time
-episodes ....still describes them the same...seems draining afterwards not during...during is quiet and peaceful
-they do not seem related to you or the energy around her

catmandu
09-03-2005, 04:57 PM
I WONDER,WHAT THE FOUND CATS WOULD THINK,HMMM!
JJJ3,NOT ENOUGH TEMPTATIONS.
SCRAPPY 2,TOO MANY GEEZERS,NOONE,TO PLAY WITH.
MICHAEL,THAT STUPID BRAT,BITES MY TAIL.
THE REST,WHO ARE THESE STRANGE PEOPLE(THE CONTRACTORS).AND DO THEY HAVE,TO MAKE,ALL THAT NOISE.
WAIT,UNTIL THEY START,ON THE BATHROOM.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture159.jpg

NoahsMommy
09-03-2005, 05:17 PM
That is sooo interesting, Stace!!

I wonder what seizures feel like??

That's so odd about the black/white kitty. Could it be a stray in the neighborhood she can see from the window??

That's so cool. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

shais_mom
09-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
That is sooo interesting, Stace!!

I wonder what seizures feel like??

That's so odd about the black/white kitty. Could it be a stray in the neighborhood she can see from the window??

That's so cool. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

apparently the seizures are exactly the way she described them - very peaceful - very quiet - very black - blank - like NOTHINGNESS I suppose. but she is physically drained afterward

I have no idea - I mentioned a neighbor cat that she might be able to see but Kylie ensured Nancy - that it was NOT important!
Soooo I am to fuggetaboutit! ;)

catnapper
09-03-2005, 05:31 PM
How incredible! I've been considering doing this with my crew - Pouncer especially. Do you feel she gave you a lot more insight than you already felt?

Give that little princess girl of yours a big kiss from me!

shais_mom
09-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
How incredible! I've been considering doing this with my crew - Pouncer especially. Do you feel she gave you a lot more insight than you already felt?

Give that little princess girl of yours a big kiss from me!

other then her 'episodes' she pretty much reassured with me what I suspected.
It was uncanny tho listening to her tell me things that I knew!
I can send you the info if you like - she is very reasonable and if you need a follow up with the same animal she doesn't charge.

krazyaboutkatz
09-03-2005, 10:17 PM
This is very interesting. I'd also like her information.:)

doolittleky
09-05-2005, 03:00 PM
I too used nancy when Toby became so very sick. I was so heartbroken because I thought I was going to have to put Toby to sleep. But Nancy told me that Toby has a very young mind for an old dog almost like a kid and that he didn't want to go anywhere and that the pain he was feeling was there but not so bad that he wanted to be put to sleep. Nancy made me feel so much better after she talked to Toby. I am anxious to do it with more of my babies. I would highly recommend it.
Melissa

anna_66
09-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Wow Staci, that's really interesting. Sounds like she really knew what she was talking about.

gini
09-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Staci, my friend Pam, that you met, also used a psychic for Ginger.
Ginger was always messing in the house at night and she couldn't understand why.

The psychic said that Ginger was afraid of the back yard at night and wanted to be let out in the front yard before going to bed.

Pam changed evening habits - and Ginger has rewarded her with no longer messing in the house at night.

All of it is so interesting.

I hope Kylie is better now.

xxoo

catlover4ever
09-07-2005, 11:58 AM
I've used a wonderful lady in Mass. to communicate with my fur kids. She is right on the money. I was extremely concerned with Gracie's eye and after talking with Brenda and Gracie I was able to make the decision to remove her bad eye....and it was the best decision I have ever made for Gracie.

shais_mom
07-18-2007, 11:03 AM
this is posted with permission - (you'll see why later)
I emailed Nancy to ask her how Kylie was feeling and how her and Kloe are getting along. She usually just emails the person the update but Kylie was so dominant that she decided to go ahead and call me and its a good thing she did.....
Here Goes.....

She sent me an email today asking for a pic of Kloe so she knew who to ask Kylie about - then emailed me back and said both times she started 'reading' Kylie she thought she was a dog b/c she has such a dominant personality. Then saw that she's a cat and was like wow - she has the personality of a dominant male dog!!! o-O this from a cat who would wear a crown if I had one that fit her!!! Said she normally doesn't call on follow up readings but Kylie's personality was so dominant that she felt she had to
Keegan started to bark @ the beginning of the conversation and she said - is your dog brown and black? I said no -
she said whoa I'm really getting a brown and black dog -
I said Kloe is brown and black - she said - nope not the tortie -
She said that I have two dominant cats - but Kylie is more dominant that Kloe- they won't ever be best buds and seek each other out to share space with or treats with (or coffee in using human terms) But they do co-exist and understand that the other is here to stay. :) (this is what I've been hoping for)
Sometimes the lines are crossed and a tussle ensues (that's for sure) but for the most part - they will co-exist -
she mentioned the black and brown dog again - then said it might be a rottweiler or a rott mix.
**insert lightbulb here**
Kylie flashed 7-8 @ her - I told her Kylie is 7 years old.
Kloe seems just a bit younger - I told her Kloe is 3 - she said wow - she really seems a lot older and more mature than that - asked if I was sure she was that age I said yup I got her @ about 6 weeks... she said oh well ok - I said she had a very rough start in life she said that explains it (like an old soul I suppose?)
Both cats have strong 'backbones' and personalities and are dominant. Kloe is very strong (she didn't read her officially) I was afraid if I sent the pic of Kloe - she'd butt in but she said she did not.
Said that both cats are very very smart. I was lucky that they both were so smart... :D
I really wanted Kylie read to see how's she's feeling b/c I had her read before due to her "seizure" like episodes - she said she feels fine to me - no problems. - I was wondering if she would mention a car ride but didn't (she went to the groomer on Sat and got a lion cut!!)
Mentioned the Black and Brown Rott again - I said - well I had a greyhound that passed away but she was red - nope not her- I have a golden retriever now- nope not her. I said do you remember the dog you read a few weeks ago - Bon - that bit his owner? (anna_66) She said Yes, I said well I am very good friends with her - it might be her rottweiler - she exclaimed - THAT"S IT!!! THAT is why this dog seems so familiar - this is the same dog!!!!!!! (hello Angus!! ;)) She said wow - he has a big personality and he wants you to send a message to Anna saying that she isn't able to give Bon what he needs right now but it's ok- b/c that is what Angus is here for - and is going to do.. He is around and watching out for them. She said she hesitates using the term Guardian Angel but that is like what he is...
I told her that a few weeks ago I was visiting Anna (same weekend she did Bon's reading) and we took some pics that had orbs in them, I didn't think much about it until after reading her reading about Bon and Angus coming in and I wondered if that was Angus - she said - absolutely it is...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p20c44dc42de795d9a54f153858fca475/e8ae1ba8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p4d2b872aee15ca6c51ef1edced69c91e/e8ae1bb9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pc5c9e24705d28df375039e96447d8c24/e8ae1b7d.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pa46e546f846b7c7ef0f74b63d0744772/e8ae1547.jpg

taken by Anna
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p49b751daa020d7578033f470e3634138/e8ac42fe.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p16176990cce320858118137842f30acf/e8ac40cd.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p1aa136ce4afac771cb4102771c8e421e/e8ac4240.jpg

I said - well I wasn't around Angus much but he was an awesome dog - she said I didn't have to be - I never had to even have met him before - but b/c I knew Anna - he was coming thru to me. She said she doesn't share readings with people b/c its confidential she said but I'll tell you that this is the way he came in for Anna and he still wants her to have a message so you need to pass it on - I said - I am I'm writing it down- :)
So I was so stunned I sent Zippy a text that Angus had come thru to me - called her - talked for a bit - than called Anna - I explained that I was having Nancy do a follow up on Kylie and I have a message for YOU!!! She said OH BOY! I said Angus wants me to tell you that you can't give Bon what he needs right now - but its ok b/c that is what Angus is here for - he is here for him - and he will help him and give him what he needs until you are able to...... I was soooooo afraid she would cry - that I would make her cry but she didn't. She said she felt relieved and felt good that Angus was there for Bon. And watching over people she loves. :)
I explained how the conversation went - we were both wowed -
I'm honored that he came to me to relay the message....

Laura's Babies
07-18-2007, 02:54 PM
WOW! This is just amazing to me... I wish I had that "gift"!