PDA

View Full Version : Maverick has joined Magic.

jenluckenbach
09-02-2005, 07:29 PM
OMG! I came home today to a very limp young man. Maverick was so sick he just laid there like a rag-doll.

I raced him to the vet.......his blood glucose was WAY low and his temperature too

They needed to give him fluids with glucose. While he and I were waiting, I held him and I talked to him. I told him how beautiful he was and how much I loved him. I asked God to take away his pain and I told him he would be OK. :(

They wanted to keep him for a few hours to get some food into him and warm him up.

When I returned they had the bad news that he arrested and even an epinephrine to the heart did not bring him back to me.

Goodbye my little man.....you would have made someone the best cat ever. But now you are with God.

Cataholic
09-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Oh, Jen! My heart breaks for you tonight!!! Such sorrow. I suppose God knew Magic needed Maverick. How tragic. Again, Bless you for your love. RIP Maverick.

jazzcat
09-02-2005, 07:47 PM
Oh Jen I am so sorry. I know this has been so hard on you. :( :( :(

Rest in Peace beautiful little kitten. I'm glad you got to know love before you left us.

slick
09-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Dear Jen:
I'm sorry but I just don't know what to say or how to comfort you. I can only imagine how heartbreaking this is for you.

RIP dear Maverick. You were very lucky because you were held by Jen and she showed you what love is all about. :(

kittycats_delight
09-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Jen...I am simply at a loss for words. I don't know what to say. What a shock. I can't begin to know how you must be feeling. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences. ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
((((((((((((((KittyKisses))))))))))))))

Sweet little one you are so loved and will be missed terribly.
Play hard at RB and you and Magic stick with each other one sweet day you will both be in meowmie Jen's arms again.

R.I.P. Maverick.

CalliesMom
09-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Jen, I am so so sorry for your loss. That is just way too much for anyone to deal with. Just know that you have people here who truly care about you and care about your fosters. RIP Maverick. :( :( :( :(

K & L
09-02-2005, 09:31 PM
This is so sad. Do they know what was wrong with these littel ones? I'm sorry Jen. Take care.

krazyaboutkatz
09-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Jen, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( RIP sweet Maverick.:(

sandragonfly
09-03-2005, 01:49 AM
oh boy, not another one.. maverick!! :( how old was he?

this all just brough me to the day I lost my sweetie boy, edges. I'm so sorry you lost two little sick hearts in a week, jen!

(((YOU))) & do take care,

..gina & edges

chocolatepuppy
09-03-2005, 05:17 AM
I'm so sorry. :( Magic and Maverick are playing happily at the Rainbow Bridge now, shining down on you, who showed them so much love. How difficult is must be to lose them both. :( {{hugs}}

smokey the elder
09-03-2005, 07:09 AM
What a shame! That's the hardest part about rescuing kittens. RIP, little Maverick.

emily_the_spoiled
09-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Jen, I am so very sorry to read this. When I saw the pictures of the boys I fell in love with them. They know that they found a place were they were well loved. May they rest in peace :(

Shady
09-03-2005, 07:44 PM
RIP to both Maverick and Magic.

They're healthy and happy now at the Rainbow Bridge.

Godspeed.

catmandu
09-03-2005, 08:28 PM
MAGIC,WAS HAVING FUN,AS AN ETERNAL KITTEN,AT THE ALL PET ANGEL DRIVE IN PARTY,WHEN SUDDENLY MAGIC HEARS,A FAMILIAR MEEEW,AND MAVERICK,COMES,LED BY Y.LEE ANGEL.NOW,THE TWO KITTENS,ARE WATCHING PET CARTOONS,AND ARE EATING A CHEESE STEAK,TOGETHER,AND NEITHER,WILL BE NEVER ALONE.
BLESS YOU,JEN,FOR GIVING THESE LITTLE ONES,THE LOVE,AND CARE,THAT THEY NEEDED,AND SEEING,THAT THEY DID NOT PASS ON,WITHOUT A GUARDIAN.
YOU,WILL SEE THEM AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY!!

jenluckenbach
09-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Gary, you bring tears to my eyes....thank you.

sasha the cat
09-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Jenluckenbach,

Sigh...sob! We are very sorry to learn of the passing of Maverick and Magic. Very hard to lose a wee kitten and because Magic did not get a chance it is heart-breaking. We wish Maverick would have had the chance to make someone very happy. Alas, it was not to be. You gave both of these sweet cats the gift of love and even though their time was short, these darlings felt love because of your devotion.

rg_girlca
09-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Oh dear, not another one. I am so sorry Jen. I know how heartbreaking this is for you. This must be the hardest part of forstering.
Bless you for being there for widdle Maverick and letting him know what love is really like.

Rest in Peace dear sweet Maverick and have fun playing with Magic on RB.

luvofallhorses
09-04-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( ((hugs)) My heart goes out to you. R.I.P. Maverick! :(

furrykidsmother
09-04-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't know what to say, except I am so vey sorry for the passing of this little one. RIP Maverick. May you enjoy eteranal peace and happiness at the RB!

Barbara
09-05-2005, 06:54 AM
I am so sorry. May Maverick play with Magic happily and healthily at the bridge.

rosethecopycat
09-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Jen, you are now the forever mama to these little ones. You surely will be swamped with them one day, when you are reunited. Keep your head up, Jen, there are those you can help, and send on to happy lives, and the ones who don't make it, they need you even more.

Maverick, you were loved.

Godspeed.

catmandu
09-06-2005, 09:48 AM
AND MAGIC,MAVERICK,AND Y.LEE,WERE THERE AT DODGERS,AND FIRKIN,ENJOYING THE YOKSHIRE CUT,OF ROAST BEEF.THEY GOT FIRST DIBS,AND REALLY HAD A FEAST.THIS FRIDAY,THEY WII BE GUESTS,OF HONOR,AT THE MANDARIN BUFFET,WHERE,THEY CAN EAT ALL THEY WANT,AND WHAT THEY WANT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos519.jpg