PDA

View Full Version : What did you do lastnight (just for fun)

new mom to a veiled
09-02-2005, 11:46 AM
I started a (small) fire, my husband, older son(7), and I roasted hotdogs and marshmellow's. It was nice just to sit and chat by the fire.

cloverfdx
09-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Aww that sounds lovely :).

A whole group of friends and i went out to dinner, which was lovely, lots of laughing and good conversation. Then a few of us decided we wanted to go and see Charlie and the chocolate factory, it was great :D. Now it is 3am and i am off to bed.

katienoonan
09-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Last night my husband(who is home on leave from Iraq) and I went to his brother's high school football game. He is a part of the team and he played a lot, they won. Afterward we went to sing karaoke. It was a lot of fun.

Anita Cholaine
09-02-2005, 12:04 PM
I drank a tea and went to bed early... I was sooo tired.......

catnapper
09-02-2005, 12:08 PM
I started a new book.

new mom to a veiled
09-02-2005, 12:08 PM
I want to take my son to see Charlie & the chocolate factory, I'm glad you liked it.

How nice your hubby is home, I found last time we went out for karaoke the more I drank the better it got!!! LOL

Sometimes to bed early is a great thing!!!!!!!

Cookiebaker
09-02-2005, 12:21 PM
I went to visit my Mom-in-love :)

neko1
09-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Hubby and I played World of Warcraft-as we do almost every night (beats watching tv).

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Had a hot discussion with our son :(

kimboe
09-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Went to the fireworks they had downtown for Alberta's 100th b-day. They were really good!:D

DJFyrewolf36
09-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
Had a hot discussion with our son :(

Awww that never is a good thing! I hope things work out.

I bought the cats food and some Whisker Lickins (Onyx is absolutely in love lol) and I broke down and got them a new toy too. I played with the kitty butts for a while, sat and chatted with my hubby, played around on the computer and then went to bed.

Pretty quiet night actually ;)

Christiansmommy
09-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by new mom to a veiled
I started a (small) fire, my husband, older son(7), and I roasted hotdogs and marshmellow's. It was nice just to sit and chat by the fire.

That sounds so nice :) I can't wait for the fall, so we can sit out at a camp fire and chat, and relax...that is the best time of year!! When hubby and I first met, we used to go back to his parents pond,and start a camp fire with a bunch of friends...it was so nice and peaceful...can't wait for that ( just still too hot for that here).

Last night we went to Friendlys for my son's birthday...he just turned 4.

kuhio98
09-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Hubby and I spent the evening helping my brother install a new microwave/range hood over my sister's stove. My sister has a 1980's microwave that is practically the same size as a Volkswagon and it takes up most of her kitchen counter space. As a surprise (my sister is out of town on a business trip) we bought it and got it installed last night.

chocolatepuppy
09-02-2005, 01:17 PM
I was watching for my neighbor who the cops are looking for. :rolleyes:

new mom to a veiled
09-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Christiansmommy
That sounds so nice :) I can't wait for the fall, so we can sit out at a camp fire and chat, and relax...that is the best time of year!! When hubby and I first met, we used to go back to his parents pond,and start a camp fire with a bunch of friends...it was so nice and peaceful...can't wait for that ( just still too hot for that here).

Well happy birthday to you little guy!!! It was cool we all had sweats on......welcome to Canada!!!

new mom to a veiled
09-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by chocolatepuppy
I was watching for my neighbor who the cops are looking for. :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: sounds like fun :eek: :eek:

chocolatepuppy
09-02-2005, 01:29 PM
sounds like fun

Actually we've been watching the neighbor for four years, she's a druggie, and are hoping one day she will go to jail and stay there! ;)

cali
09-02-2005, 01:33 PM
I had an eye appointemnt and she wanted to see the back of my eyes so I had my pupils dialated till 1am which threw away my plan to start my dads birthday cake as I could not exactly read lol then to celibrate that for the first time ever my eyes did not change enugh to need new glasses my mom took me out for ice cream lol

RobiLee
09-02-2005, 02:17 PM
I chatted online with Anna for awhile and then I watched a movie.:D

new mom to a veiled
09-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
I chatted online with Anna for awhile and then I watched a movie.:D

Hmmmmm sounds good. What movie? Was it good?

RobiLee
09-02-2005, 02:46 PM
I watched "Imaginary Heroes". I thought it was good. Its a family drama.

Samantha Puppy
09-02-2005, 03:02 PM
I mowed the grass, had dinner alone, and consoled my best friend whose grandmother was diagnosed with an aneurism.

Desert Arabian
09-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Last night I got a hairless rat named Lucy. Tonight I am going to my boyfriends' football game, it is his birthday today too! :)

NoahsMommy
09-02-2005, 04:14 PM
My life is FULL of fun...recovering from the couch. ;)

Last night, I ate dinner with the furkids...then watched TV till 3:00 a.m.

OH, I talked to Karen (wolflady) around 6:30 p.m....so I'm not entirely a hermit yet. ;)

Almita
09-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Last Night I studied for my classes!

k9krazee
09-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Last night I had to babysit...

Toby's my baby
09-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Sounds like some of you had a lot of fun, and some of you had a nice relaxing night.

I went shopping at the mall which is like 60 miles away, I had fun, but I went by myself, so it was sort of boring :o I still had fun though

luvofallhorses
09-02-2005, 07:47 PM

happy birthday to him!! :)

Last night was nothing special, my parents brought me home a personal pan pizza from the gas station and a candy bar. I was online for awhile and went to watch tv and I ate mini-marshmallows and couldn't get to sleep really good since I had a job interview today(it went well btw but I have to wait 'til next week for them to call me, since there are 2 others interested in the same position) not a really exciting night, lol.

cloverfdx
09-02-2005, 11:55 PM
I had an eye appointemnt and she wanted to see the back of my eyes so I had my pupils dialated till 1am which threw away my plan to start my dads birthday cake as I could not exactly read lol then to celibrate that for the first time ever my eyes did not change enugh to need new glasses my mom took me out for ice cream lol
What great news :D.

new mom to a veiled
09-03-2005, 04:55 PM
It's really neat to see all the replys. Most seem like everyday ordinary life, except waiting for police to come get neighbour LOL......I wish somebody would just take my neighbour away!!!

Kfamr
09-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Worked, went shopping, took pictures, slept.

Tonight I'm watching some movies and chilling with The Muttlies & Trent. It's been a long work week!

luvofallhorses
09-03-2005, 05:09 PM
I went shopping at wal-mart last night. :)

Sus
09-03-2005, 05:22 PM
...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! No, that's not quite true - I watched telly all evening, but I have absolutely no recollection of what was on.

I was positively stoned with fatique last night - after having spent the most exquisitely wonderful day with Randi and Ally Cat's Mommy (and hubby!) cruising the streets of Copenhagen during our mini PT-meeting here.

My ankles are still sore from all the walking - but I'd do it again anytime!!! YEAAAHH!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lots of love,
Sus and the Bellacat

finn's mom
09-03-2005, 06:04 PM
I went out to a pool hall and to see the forty year old virgin with a super good looking guy. :)

gemini9961
09-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Last night went out to dinner with fiancee's mom and dad and fiancee's brother and girlfriend. He (the brother) just signed on a house so it was a celebratory dinner. Then came home and went to bed at like 9pm. And tonight, well I am off to bed in a few since I have to be up at 4am for work at 7am. Wow, the life of me. Don't want to keep up all too excited with my fun filled life so I'll be going now, LOL. :)

chocolatepuppy
09-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by new mom to a veiled
It's really neat to see all the replys. Most seem like everyday ordinary life, except waiting for police to come get neighbour LOL......I wish somebody would just take my neighbour away!!!

he he, and we're still waiting tonight. We think she's in the house and it's all closed up with the curtains drawn shut! I guess they can't go in after her, they have to catch her out of the house, no search warrant.
We're not sitting and watching though, if the cops pull in my dogs will bark and we'll know to look. Two good watch dogs here! ;)

molucass
09-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Last night my 2 y.o. niece came over because my mom and sister had to go some where and we watched the Lion King, & Nemo until she fell asleep, and then after she did we watched another movie, though I can't remember the name of it. It was a really good movie though.

Before she came over we went to the animal shelter to look at a puppy we were going to see about fostering but we ended up adopting her instead. :)
See pictures of her at this link.
Skye (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87736)

Desert Arabian
09-04-2005, 01:47 AM
I went to my boyfriend Matt's football game with my friend Emily. His team lost, what a big bummer. It was his birthday too so afterwards we went to his house and opened presents. This evening Matt, his dad, sister and I went out to dinner then Matt and I went to a movie (40 Year Old Virgin). Lots of fun! :)

lady_zana
09-04-2005, 06:27 AM
I helped my husband flea spray our cats :( :( and then played The Sims until they decided to forgive me:rolleyes:

finn's mom
09-04-2005, 07:18 AM
I worked a little, then napped...then, played video games all night...dead or alive 3, extreme beach volleyball. :)

Cincy'sMom
09-04-2005, 08:37 AM
We had a cookout last night...about 8 people came over...4 friends from the dance studio, and 4 of my friends from work. Ralph grilled us chicken and veggies, and then we had a bonfire in the back yard.

cloverfdx
09-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Saturday night: Stayed home, messed around on the net for a while (Ok most of the night), went to bed, slept in because my alarm did not go off :(.

Suki Wingy
09-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Helped my sister get a Gerbil and met a Dalmatian puppy we loved and met golden my mom loved so much she got the name and kennel name of the breeder! (Argo)

Almita
09-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Lastnight me and Michelle (kittycats_delight) were looking for borders, backgrounds, fonts, and stuff for the signature swap that is gonna be going on.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-05-2005, 02:25 PM
My hubby and I both read a book on the patio! I had a cool fruitjuice (from fresh fruit) and Bernard a glass (or 2) of wine :)

this evening, we are watching tennis: Agassi against Malisse!

new mom to a veiled
09-06-2005, 10:04 AM
I spent the weekend with a very good friend. We took my kids to the Hershey factory.....I got a truck load of chocolate for next to nothing. My husband left this am for Toronto for the week:( My older son started back to school today, so it is very quiet here!!

katienoonan
09-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Last night we had some friends over for a little poker party(about six of us total) I ended up winning all the money(60 dollars) :D I was so suprised since it's only my second time ever playing. I had so much fun I can't wait to do it again LOL