PDA

View Full Version : Angel might have a home!!!

catnapper
09-02-2005, 08:52 AM
My oldest daughter's boyfriend is completely in love with Angel. I noticed it a few weeks ago and nearly asked him if he wanted to foster her, but he beat me to it.... last night he asked what needs to happen for him to adopt her! :D

He has three cats already, all indoor only and none are declawed. He's really good with her and she likes him too. I DO wonder whats going to happen when he's in college - but he promises his mom will take care of her when he's away. Mom sounds like a true cat lover like me. He's 19 years old and a very sweet boy - learned a few life lessons the hard way and has come out better for it. He's very mature and responsible, and has been an AWESOME influence in my daughter's life.

I told him that he couldn't take her until the little poopy situation is settled... hopefully we'll have a few answers regarding that after today's appointment.

Instead of feeling like my heart has been sunk like I did with the other inquiries about Angel's adoption, I feel excited and hopeful! Yes, he's young, but I think he'd make a great "pawpaw". :)

sirrahbed
09-02-2005, 08:57 AM
What happy news catnapper!!:D This young man sounds purrfect! And, you will remain in contact with Angel!! Think he might join PT or at least check in now and then? I am happy for Angeleyes and for YOU!:D :D

kittycats_delight
09-02-2005, 09:01 AM
You know him personally, you approve of him, you like him, you see how he behaves with Angel and he knows all her problems. He still wants to love her and call her his baby. Follow your heart Kim. You know what is best for her and who is best for her. All paws, whiskers, fingers and toes are crossed you find out from this new vet what is causing the poopy problem and you can get it under control and Angel can go home with a new pawpaw you approve wholeheartedly.

CalliesMom
09-02-2005, 04:31 PM
That's awesome! I hope that all the "pooh pooh" issues are worked out and he's able to adopt her.

catmandu
09-02-2005, 06:22 PM
WE ARE PRAYING,FOR ANGEL,LIKE PETE,TO HAVE THOSE ISSUES SETTLED,SO THAT SHE CAN ENJOY,HER FURREVER HOME,WITH THAT FINE YOUNG FELLOW.
CONCATUALTIONS,ON FINDING,THAT FURR EVER HOME,FOR ANGELEYES.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1176.jpg

jenluckenbach
09-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Sounds like it might work out. Good luck.

krazyaboutkatz
09-03-2005, 12:33 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:) I hope that everything will work out. Please keep us updated.:)

DogLover9501
09-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Great news! I hope everything works out, and that you got some answers from the new vet :)

We better still get pictures of beautiful Angel if she goes to a new home ;)