PDA

View Full Version : Jesse

chocolatepuppy
09-02-2005, 04:59 AM
Jesse, you sure are a cutie! It sounds like you have things under control at your house! ;) Congratulations on being POTD! Have fun! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Jesse
Aw, what a cutie pie you are!
I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and meeting you cyberly today.
Congratulations on your wonderful home and loving family and for being our special Pet of the Day too!:D

luvofallhorses
09-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Hi there, Jesse!! What a cute guy you are!! :) Enjoy your special day honey bunny!! ;):D

Jax
09-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh my, what an adooorable bunny! You look so delicate and pretty Jesse! Congrats!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi there Jesse!!! You sure are one beautiful bunnster boy, sweetheart! No wonder your humans are head over heels in love with you, you're adorable!:) How could they deny you anything? Bet they don't!:D Jesse, it certainly does sound like the world is your oyster,...or carrot!:D;) With your deluxe accomodations, having the run of the house and garden and all that good loving and yummy food to eat up well, you must be the envy of bunnies all over the world! Just make sure your Mommy doesn't lock you in the vegetable bin!;) What a much loved and adored furkid you are and deservedly so! I just wish I could see you doing your "binkie" dance!:D So nice to meet you today, dear Jesse! I hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very happy, love and fun filled day of celebration! Yay Jesse, our extra special, most precious Pet of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you sweet, sweet Jesse!:)