PDA

View Full Version : *TESTING* Daisy and Delilah Pic???

Daisy and Delilah
09-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Trying to post a pic of the girls. Let's hope this works!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/b190/Delilah6/?action=view&current=DaisyandDelilah.jpg

Success but I don't know how to send only the picture. Please excuse Delilah's bright red eyes:D lol lol Delilah is doing her "butt up in the air" routine while Daisy supervises. Daisy is the "Boss" around here as everyone can see.;)

luvofallhorses
09-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Aww, they are too cute!! :)

k9krazee
09-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Awww! I don't think I've actually seen them before! Daisy and Dalilah are adorable!!!

finn's mom
09-01-2005, 09:28 PM
:) Good job, Terry!

wolf_Q
09-01-2005, 09:30 PM
AWWW they are so cute!!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/Delilah6/DaisyandDelilah.jpg

To send the pic so it's posted here just click the IMG button and paste the link there.

It will look like this before you hit send except without the * (had to put them there or it'd just change into a photo)
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/Delilah6/DaisyandDelilah.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
09-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Thanks everybody!! Thanks alot Amy for giving me help. I'll try to do better next time:D

Terry:)

Ginger's Mom
09-01-2005, 09:44 PM
They are so cute! Daisy is the boss, huh? I love those feisty little ones. :D Delilah looks like she wants to say something. :) How old are they?

Daisy and Delilah
09-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Daisy is definitely the "Boss" around here. Daisy is 4 and Delilah is 6. Thanks Joyce!!

anna_66
09-01-2005, 10:10 PM
You know, I don't think I've ever seen those two of yours before either! I'm so glad you got brave and posted!
Now you know we'll be expecting lots more pictures;)
They sure are cute!!!!

Flatcoatluver
09-01-2005, 10:14 PM
aww there so cute i love the color

Jamieejo85
09-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Soooo cute, thanks for posting!!:D

PJ's Mom
09-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Terry, they're soooo cute! I've never seen your girls before, but now that I have, I'd love to see more! :)

Daisy and Delilah
09-02-2005, 08:17 AM
Thanks everybody!! I especially thank everyone for being so patient with me. Who do we know that has become a Pillar before posting pics?? I have several pics to post so I'll try to get them up asap. I'm hoping someday to have pics as good as everybody else does.:D

Ginger's Mom
09-02-2005, 08:33 AM
The smallest and the youngest in the house, but still the "boss." I love it. :D You go Daisy. (Delilah, you are obviously a very good big sister to let Daisy think she is the boss ;)).

Originally posted by Daisy and Delilah
I'm hoping someday to have pics as good as everybody else does.:D

With models like you have, you can't miss.

RobiLee
09-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Yay! Its Daisy and Delilah!! Ohh, I'm so happy!! :D

Terry, your two furbabies are super duper cute! It has made my morning to check into PT and see your two little cuties. Thank you for posting them. I hope we get to see more of them.

Give those two little babies a kiss from me!:D

gemini9961
09-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Woohoo Daisy and Delilah....yay. That means more pics please. Please please Terry. :D :D

lv4dogs
09-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Well it's about time we see those cuties! :p

Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful!!!!:D :D

Lobodeb
09-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Just too precious!

Hugs and kisses and squeezies to those two little cuties.

sandragonfly
09-02-2005, 10:35 AM
YEAA!! I was waiting for the notification to my request but I see this!

they're superb cute! especially when a (smallll) dog thinks she's a boss! heh. :D wow she's a so little white flower. I love delilah's facial marking.
when did you get them? tell us a little more scoop about them?!

lol, pictures after becoming pillar! too funny. now you're offically an picposter! well, congrats on your first picture!! :D

cloverfdx
09-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Wow they are both adorable :D.

beeniesmom
09-02-2005, 10:47 AM
OMG They are TOO cute.
I love them. You really should post more pics of them.
:)

fritz03
09-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Nice picture of Daisy and Delilah.Glad to see you can put pictures up.It took me a little bit to figure,now it is just second nature.

Chica
09-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Daisy and Delilah are so special. We want more pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/PRETTYPINKCOLLAR.jpg
Chica loves you!!!:) ;)

Daisy and Delilah
09-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Thanks so much everybody!! The girls and I are loving all the nice compliments. We feel so special!! Thanks Gina for putting a much needed fire under me to get me going.

I got Daisy when she was 8 weeks old(I think it was 7 or 8) from a good friend of mine. She was born with a mind of her own and it never left her. She has such a unique personality. I call her not only the "boss" but also the "Program Director" in the house. She only needs a clipboard in her little paws to complete the picture. She's so serious and always "taking notes" so to speak.

I adopted Delilah at the age of 2 from an elderly lady. She was her husbands dog and he had to be put into a nursing home. The lady couldn't take care of Delilah and her dog, Cindy(a Pomeranian). The lady is legally blind. I answered an ad in the paper, went to see her, and decided to take her home with me. She is the perfect dog. I call her , "A dog owner's dream". She has the most unusual markings doesn't she? A black stripe down her snout and it turns into a pink stripe through the middle of her nosie. At first, she looks kinda funny but I think she's beautiful.

I will definitely post more pics as soon as I can. They are such good little companions and wonderful little girls. Thanks again everyone:)
Terry

sandragonfly
09-02-2005, 07:35 PM
thank you very much, terry! I enjoyed hearing about them. :) so you've had them for longer than I thought.

yup, daisy's personality & delilah's marking are cute! I still cantr get over with delilah's face. I would love to laugh with daisy someday. I really hope to see more of your program director & dreamer soon!! :D

thanks again for posting your sweethearts. :cool:

vinjashira
09-04-2005, 09:43 AM
It's great to finally see your girls, Terry :)