PDA

View Full Version : My silly parents...

Glacier
09-01-2005, 11:09 AM
My parents have been planning a trip North since May. They have a big fifth wheel they pull around. Every time they tried to leave, something would happen to prevent them from going anywhere--a sick uncle, bad weather, ect, ect, ect.

Last night, when I got home from work, they were parked in my yard. 2600km is a long way to drive without letting any one know you are coming! Good thing we are almost always home! My great guard dogs didn't do more than howl at them! They were all sleeping in the sunny spots while two virtual strangers to them wander around the house!! Silly huskies.

We are heading to Dawson City for the long weekend. So those of you waiting for more pictures of my new kitty might have to wait a bit longer! I'll be around today and a bit tomorrow morning(I have to work!), then we are taking off. Stuart is staying home to take care of the critters! Such a good husband.

Pictures of Kasha and Dawson City will be posted Monday or Tuesday!

Queen of Poop
09-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Have a wonderful long weekend!!

elizabethann
09-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Wow! What a surprise to see them, I'm sure! Funny how the dogs didn't bark. Perhaps they sensed they were family and friendly folk?

Can't wait to see pictures!

Ginger's Mom
09-01-2005, 11:44 AM
What a nice surprise. :) I agree with Elizabethann, those doggies of yours are smart enough to know a friend from a foe. Enjoy your long weekend, and we will be looking forward to pictures of the new addition.

lizbud
09-01-2005, 12:56 PM
A nice weekend out of town sounds wonderful. Hope you
and your parents have a terrific time. I'll look forward to some
pictures of your travels next week.Always love your pictures,
such beautiful country.:)