PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE PRAY for my Sister, and Good luck as well

Lexi_Lover
09-01-2005, 10:19 AM
As she is leaving on a flight to go to Italy today for 10 days. As some siblings would agree this is amazing that your sister would be gone for a little under 2 weeks, I am not. My sister and I are very close, and I love her very much! I am wishing for prayers and good luck wishes, that she makes it down safely on the plane and as well while in Italy. I love her so much! :( I'll be sure to show her pictures when she gets back. But for now, I just need to be sure, she is getting prayers...Thanks everybody!

Paula :)

jackie
09-01-2005, 10:49 AM
I bet she will have a great time in Italy. :D

luvofallhorses
09-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Good thoughts that she has a pleasant and safe trip!!

elizabethann
09-01-2005, 11:21 AM
What a great adventure! I will send good vibes your sisters way. She'll have so much to tell you when she gets back. I can't wait to see pictures of Italy!! Don't worry about her. She'll be safe and she'll be home soon!

Lexi_Lover
09-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Thanks everybody, shes been on the plane for about 5 hours and 15 minutes...actually, she should be getting off in Amsterdam right now! :D She has to stay there for about 5 hours:p HAHA, and then she goes straight to Rome! :D There were MANY tears on the departure, but I'm sure she was very glad to be on a little vacation! :)

I'd still really appreciate the prayers, so that she'll be safe, even though she will be on a tour....:)

Thanks everybody!