PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi!!!

BitsyNaceyDog
09-01-2005, 06:35 AM
Oh Kiwi, how happy I was to see you as POTD this morning. I knew it was you before I even looked at the name. Congratulations on being POTD!
:) :)

tatsxxx11
09-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Good Morning, precious Kiwi!!! Are you one of our own??? We need to know:D I do know this, you are one beautiful birdie and such a joyful one to boot! How proud your people must be to see you honored here today! You sound a lot like my Lab Star, always trying to pull up a seat at the dinner table:D Well, just maybe today you'll get treated to a tasty "human food" tidbit or two!:) Congratulations to you beautiful Kiwi, our EXTRA special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!! Have a happy, fun filled day of celebration sweet, sweet Kiwi:)

luvofallhorses
09-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi there, Kiwi!! I wonder if you're one of our own, because you look so familiar!! What a gorgeous boy you are!! :) Enjoy your special day, sweet Kiwi!! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Kiwi
What a handsome fellow you are!
It was so fun seeing your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

dukedogsmom
09-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Kiwi, what a beautiful bird you are! Even though you're tiny, you have lots of charisma. Those other birdies have nothing on you. Congrats on being POTD!

Kfamr
09-01-2005, 02:32 PM
I do believe Kiwi is one of our own - Owned by CathyBogart (previously WolfChan!)

Kiwi has always been one of my favorite PT birdies - so beautiful! Congratulations on your POTD. :)

Jax
09-01-2005, 06:09 PM
What a cutie!!:) :D :)

Logan
09-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Well, I think you are adorable, Kiwi, as I always have. I hope Cathy has seen this and knows you were our very special Pet of the Day today!!!! :) What an honor for both of you!!!!! :D

Congratulations!

Logan