PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody be nice and help me?

Roxyluvsme13
08-31-2005, 08:46 PM
anybody good at advice????? i seriously need it....:( im all sad and stuff....i need happy thoughts and stuff my problem is....well theres this guy i like and i like him alot and i tell him i love u at least once a day and my bff also likes him and tonight....i asked him if he would ever love me or my bff and he said yes and he wont tell me who and i am worrieng myself over this because, he and my bff are like identical....they are perfect for eachother but i really like him and i dont know what to do or how to tell!!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASe :(

luvofallhorses
08-31-2005, 09:01 PM
I would tell your bff that you are hurt because he likes her and not you. Sorry, I am not much help in the dating thing..

Roxyluvsme13
08-31-2005, 09:03 PM
well shedoesnt know i like him because im afraid she will get mad at me and im not sure if he likes her or not because he knows me much better hes like one of my best friends and he knows like EVERYTHING about me

CamCamPup33
08-31-2005, 09:11 PM
I say just tell your best friend how you feel, and that you like him.. If she gets mad, tell her you'll back off, and see what happens with the two of them. Maybe he really likes you, and just doesnt want to say so.. Maybe thats why he wouldn't tell you which one it was? Don't sweat over it, and don't lose a friendship with your best friend because of him. I've done that more then enough times, to learn my lesson.. Anyway, hope that was a some help, :p.

Roxyluvsme13
08-31-2005, 09:13 PM
shes possibly getting over him but not positively she wont even say hi to him!!! because shes shy....but i like him more and she like WONT EVEN SAY HI!!!!!

luvofallhorses
08-31-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Roxyluvsme13
well shedoesnt know i like him because im afraid she will get mad at me and im not sure if he likes her or not because he knows me much better hes like one of my best friends and he knows like EVERYTHING about me

If she is truly your bff, that shouldn't become between you two...just sit down and talk to her about it and tell her how you REALLY feel. IMO if she is truly your bff she shouldn't let a guy become between you two.

CamCamPup33
08-31-2005, 09:16 PM
If she won't say Hi to him, how does she think she's ever going to have a chance? How will he get to know her and stuff? Just tell her you REALLY like him, she should understand and back off if she knows how much you like him. It shouldn't really matter to her, if she doesn't even talk to him.

Just my opinion though.

Roxyluvsme13
08-31-2005, 09:17 PM
well i seriously wanna tell her but i cant make everybody happy...if she gets mad then i would lose her or i could lose him as a friend if all this messes up...I DONT KNOW im so confused!!!

Roxyluvsme13
08-31-2005, 09:20 PM
well i should tell her i guess but i dont want to make anybody mad or anything and keep everybody happy, but im just afraid that if she knew she would get mad because i spend so much time with him and everything...because i talk to him and see him way more than her....

kittycats_delight
08-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Ok...I haven't been through this kinda thing since 8th grade. It was the end of the year before I told my friend that we both had a thing for the same guy. We had a fight didn't speak for the entire summer but neither of us went with the guy after all. And once school came back we were the same as before. Best of friends. Someone is gonna get mad you can be assured of that no matter what but the thing is you gotta tell. It will make you miserable not telling her, it will be much worse if she finds out from someone else and the guy is just not worth it in the end. There are lots of guys and you both have a lot of life left ahead of you and I can guarentee there will be lots of other guys and probably guys you will both like again. Be true to your friendship. Be honest tell your friend...things will work out. :)

Roxyluvsme13
08-31-2005, 09:28 PM
i just dont think i have the heart to tell her...i dont want her to get mad at me...i hate that....gahh.....

kittycats_delight
08-31-2005, 09:33 PM
Honey...if you don't tell her someone else eventually will because I can assure you someone else knows. If you tell this guy you love him then I can bet he has told his friends. Someone WILL tell her. You have to be the one to tell her otherwise you WILL lose your friend. It will be 100000 times worse coming from someone other than you. Do yourself and her a favor talk to her and tell her. Her getting a little angry but forgiving you is a lot better than hearing it from someone else and then confronting you with it and having a big ugly argument and no forgiveness later don't you think?

Almita
08-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Well you should tell her that you have liked him for a long time and that he also likes you. Like for a fact he might on what he said that also happened with me well different here it the story.

Well there is this guy named Aaron and i told my bffl Rochele that I like him and she told me awww and she like this guy named Thomas and I said awww also. Well Aaron is always nice to me he is funny kind and a lot of good stuff he has a great personality. Also with Thomas for Rochele well I just realized that Aaron also liked me because his bffl told me but one thing his bffl also likes me who is Siena I think that is how you spell it. Ok today I told him that my friend likes him so I was talking with him at lunch like sitting with him and all our friends and I was telling him about her and all he is sweet and cool. I was thinking that he does like her. So I told her. Then we went to 4th and of course we love to write notes to people since we are allowed to because it is orchestra and we have time to practice get our instruments out and stuff. Well I got a note from Aaron, Rochele, Siena, and for some reason Thomas. well rochele just wrote me like hey whats up and stuff like that. Aaron on his note he finally had the guts to tell me he liked me ( I was soo happy!) with Siena he was sweet all writing to me for the first time maybe because Aaron was writing to me also. Then on thomas's note it said that he likes someone that I know really well, but he wouldn't tell me! So tomorrow I'm going to figure out what it is I hope it is that he likes Rochele and they are like perfect for eachother.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

NoahsMommy
08-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Warning: I'm in my "I hate guys" mode, so this may not help, but I do feel its relevant.

A guy should NEVER come between bestfriends. You (and her) should figure out if he's more important than your long-term friendship...

jesse_3
08-31-2005, 10:34 PM
I agree with what pretty much everyone has said, sit down and tlak to her, if she gets mad, she can't possibly be your bff. I really am not good with the "guy thing" I have only had two boyfriends, SO, that probably says more than anything!

Don't worry, all will end well:)
Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

Roxyluvsme13
09-01-2005, 04:06 PM
A little updayte on my lil situation....shes gonna know unless i tell her 1st because today someone said that unless i have them $20 then they are telling the whol school!!! im so worried I'll have to tell her i guess......:( im all worried and GAH but the guy is also one of my best friends and :( i dont know