PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Zodiac/Horoscope

manda_moo87
08-31-2005, 03:20 PM
My zodiac is the Rabbit, lol how appropriate.

People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper. They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise. They are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog.

My horoscope is Taurus.

Your Horoscope for August 31 , 2005

Trouble is brewing, so deal with it before it gets out of hand. Your stubborn attitude will make matters worse, so leave your ego at home and be prepared to compromise. Don't take advice the wrong way.

If your unsure of yours you can find your zodiac here (http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/zodiac.html) and your horoscope here (http://www.horoscope.com/).

beeniesmom
08-31-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm a Virgo.... birthday was yesterday.
My mom's a Virgo.... aug 25
My sister is a Virgo.... sept 21
It's an epidemic! Ahhhhh :D LOL

kimboe
08-31-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm an Aries and a Rat

Anita Cholaine
08-31-2005, 03:29 PM
...and I'm also Virgo...(15th september):D

My zodiac is the horse (how lovely....)

lvpets2002
08-31-2005, 03:35 PM
:) I am a Pisces the fish & I tend to fit the Horoscopes some of the times.. March 11

dab_20
08-31-2005, 03:35 PM
i am a pisces and a monkey:p

Samantha Puppy
08-31-2005, 03:36 PM
I am a Horse and on the cusp of Taurus/Gemini.

Roxyluvsme13
08-31-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm a monkey and a cancer<33

katienoonan
08-31-2005, 03:52 PM
My zodiac sign in the pig.

People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.

and my husband is a rooster.

People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable, and talented. They like to be busy and are devoted beyond their capabilities and are deeply disappointed if they fail. People born in the Rooster Year are often a bit eccentric, and often have rather difficult relationship with others. They always think they are right and usually are! They frequently are loners and though they give the outward impression of being adventurous, they are timid. Rooster people¡¦s emotions like their fortunes, swing very high to very low. They can be selfish and too outspoken, but are always interesting and can be extremely brave. They are most compatible with Ox, Snake, and Dragon.

It fits us both quite well.

I am a Taurus and he is a Scorpio.

lv4dogs
08-31-2005, 03:56 PM
Zodiac: Dragon
Horoscope: Capricorn

catnapper
08-31-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm a Virgo Rat!

DJFyrewolf36
08-31-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm a Taurus :D

Trouble brewing?!? Great...lol!

My husband is a Scorpio...has anyone seen those bumper stickers that say "Don't @#%& with a Scorpio?"

Take that advice! :D

katienoonan
08-31-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
I'm a Taurus :D

Trouble brewing?!? Great...lol!

My husband is a Scorpio...has anyone seen those bumper stickers that say "Don't @#%& with a Scorpio?"

Take that advice! :D

LOL yeah my husband is a Scorpio and he is a soldier so I guess that goes double for him! Also, I am a taurus so I found that kind of interesting.

cocker_luva
08-31-2005, 06:24 PM
my zodiac is rabbit, and my horiscope is virgo.

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2005, 06:49 PM
My zodiac is the tiger and my horoscope is sagittarius.:)

DJFyrewolf36
08-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by katienoonan
LOL yeah my husband is a Scorpio and he is a soldier so I guess that goes double for him! Also, I am a taurus so I found that kind of interesting.

That is so wierd. A lot of horoscope books and websites say that scorpios and taurus' don't get along too well. A few I've read though say that things can either go really really good or really really bad!

My dad is a scorpio...right down to the core so I guess I've learned to deal with the quirks ;). My husband and him have a lot in common...even though they don't like to admit it lol.

CalliesMom
08-31-2005, 06:52 PM
I am a Libra and a Sheep. Wahoo! :D

Almita
08-31-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm a Taurus
and
I'm a Monkey Yay I'm so crazy so I'm perfect for a monkey!! I love to be wild at school I don't care what people think even though my best friends like forever Rochele and Lauren and Davante are crazy from me!

K9karen
09-01-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm a Wabbit too! :D
Astro sign: Gemini
Scorpio and Taurus FYI are what I think are called "Trine Signs", 6 months apart (ie: May/Oct)which can mean some of your good points/weak points are opposite of each other which can be a really good thing. My opposite sign is Sag and we get along great. I love astrology. I used to do charts eons ago. It's fun and helps you get along better with people if you understand why they do some of the things they do. (I do have my favorites though) I would never ^*)*&% with a Scorpio, esp a male! :p :rolleyes:

LKPike
09-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by katienoonan

taurus' and scorpios will either love each other or hate each other theres never anything in between. and they never divorce no matter how much they might grow to dislike each other.... exp. - my hubbys friend and his wife - scorpio and taurus and sleeping in seperate bedrooms for last 4 years.

edit: i'm taurus, hubbys libra, frankies libra, and jillians virgo

smokey the elder
09-01-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm Gemini, born in the Year of the Pig! <oink oink>:D

manda_moo87
09-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Bump. :)

RedHedd
09-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Libra Rabbit with moon and rising in Scorpio

wolf_Q
09-01-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm a gemini

I'm not sure oh the year, I think rat....I know I've looked it up before but I don't remember.

Twisterdog
09-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Monkey
Cancer

The Cat Factory
09-01-2005, 06:54 PM
My Zodiac is Rabbit and my horoscope is Leo.

finn's mom
09-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Virgo
Dragon

king2005
09-02-2005, 12:18 AM
Leo
Dog

2006 is yr of the Dog I'm SOOOOO excited!!! Rob is the Monkey (2004) & I bought him all kinds of stuff at work (post office).

I hope year of the dog is just as good or better, cause yr of the Roster (2005) BOMBED!!! OMG the stuff was soo ugly!! No one wanted the stamps & I ordered 3000 :(

Tweety_Pie
09-02-2005, 12:32 AM
Zodiac: Horse
Horoscope: Cancer

:)

Lexi_Lover
09-02-2005, 08:09 AM
My Horoscope is Taurus and my zodiac is Ram...:)