PDA

View Full Version : Remember me and my girls?

Kirsten
08-31-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm so sorry for being away for so long! :o It was never my intention to do so, but either I was busy or I felt crappy - or both.

Just wanted to tell you that I'm still around, and that my girls are fine! :)

Here are two recent pictures of Luna and Lily, hope you enjoy:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/ll011.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/ll010.jpg

LOL, I'm afraid many of you won't even remember who I am! :o

Kirsten

furrykidsmother
08-31-2005, 02:02 PM
We haven't forgotten you and your girls. Nice to see pictures of your beautiful girls and good to see you back!!!

Catsnclay
08-31-2005, 02:37 PM
:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

From that first picture, I still can't see how you can tell them apart!!!

But you are the mommy..........:D

Thanks for the great pictures of Luna & Lily!!

jenluckenbach
08-31-2005, 02:40 PM
I see Lily is still having pictures taken with her mouth open and tongue out. :p

I love that first picture. Looks like they are telling sisterly secrets.

sandragonfly
08-31-2005, 02:44 PM
hello!! (((hugggs))) welcome back, silly! :) have thought of you pretty often, waiting for you to come back. hope things got better with your parents too..

*thinking.. luna is more browner..* am I thinking right? grrreeat to see your dearies again, kirsten!! and your little avator facie. :D

now, I hope you do remember me too! :o

manda_moo87
08-31-2005, 02:48 PM
Kirsten! Of course we remember you. It's so nice to see you and your beautiful girls, welcome back!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-31-2005, 02:49 PM
Hi Kirsten!! Luna and Lily are two beautiful cats!! Glad ro see you back here!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2005, 03:01 PM
Kirsten, it's great to see you posting again and I'll always remember you.:) Both of your girls look beautiful and I hope that they're both happy and healthy now too.:)

CalliesMom
08-31-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi Kirsten! How could we forget you? I hope everything is going well with you even though you said you've been busy.

NoahsMommy
08-31-2005, 04:47 PM
How on earth could we forget you and your gorgeous girls?!?!

I hope you get to feeling better soon, sweetie.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

P.S. GREAT pictures, btw!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-31-2005, 05:14 PM
Not to worry Kirsten, our memories aren't that bad! Of course we remember who you are and how in the world could we forget Luna and Lily? I'm glad to hear you're all doing well, especially Luna. If I remember right, she was having potty problems again the last time we heard from you?

Glad to see you back! :)

catmandu
08-31-2005, 06:30 PM
THOSE,ARE TWO BEAUTIFUL CATS,AND ONE WONDERFUL GUARDIAN,THAT WE,NEVER COULD,OR WOULD EVER WANT,TO FORGET.
HOW,IS LUNA,IS HSE OVER HER ILLNESS
AND PEGGY,MUST BE GETTING,PRETTY BIG,NOW.
WELCOME BACK,KIRSTEN!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1084.jpg

rosethecopycat
08-31-2005, 06:49 PM
We remember and welcome you and the girls back too.

furrykidsmother
08-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Yes, Catmandu brings up a good question regarding Peggy, how is she doing? It is really nice to see you back. Need to see more pics of your girls.

DJFyrewolf36
08-31-2005, 06:55 PM
KIRSTEN!!!! *Hugs*

I was just thinking about you and those two beautiful girls of yours the other day! Glad to see you back, and I hope you're feeling better!

*ahem* now there will be more pictures of Luna and Lily....right? ;)

Corinna
08-31-2005, 06:56 PM
So glad to see you and the girls again. How is your back doing?

Kirsten
09-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome! :)

Corinna, my back is doing fine (not perfect, but much better than before the surgery). Thanks for asking,

During the last couple of months, I had to deal a lot with the effects of my thyroid gland disease, Hashimoto's thyeroidism. I never knew how many symptoms are related to that, and when I started reading about it, it was really an eye-opener to me. Currently I'm working on the right dosage of my thyroid hormones, but it's still a long way to go. Also, the summer heat and humidity doesn't make it easier, it's really bothering me.

Yes, Luna still has her bladder infections from time to time. Poor girl. But at the moment, she's doing fine, and so does Lily. I'm going to post some more pics of them later, and I will also post some of Peggy and Dino and tell you how their story has continued. :)

Kirsten

Sonia59
09-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Hi Kirsten! Your girls are gorgeous, and so cuuuute on the pics!
:D

Randi
09-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Kirsten, how could we forget you!! It's good to see you back - and of course Luna and Lily. :)

momcat
09-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Of course I remember you, Kirsten! It's so great to hear from you and see your beautiful purrgirls. Prayers are being prayed that your doctors can get your medications regulated very soon. We're going through the same thing with my insulin right now and it is frustrating!!! As always, the girls are so sweet and beautiful. Lots of lovebug to each of them from me. Please keep posting and let us know how things are going with you and the kitties. If you have a chance, I'd like you to meet my purrguy Groucho on PT General... "momcat, here's YOUR kitty"
Be well and welcome back!!!!!

Cataholic
09-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Remember you? Goodness! Of course we remember you. Your girls are two of my favorites on here!!! Looking great, too. Hope to see more of you.

Johanna

Barbara
09-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Kirsten so glad to see you back. Don't deprive us of Luna and Lily pictures for so long:)

They are as cute as ever and I think they are easy to tell apart: Luna with the purrfect tiger stripes and Lily rather ticked (just like Tigris) and showing her little pink tongue all the time:)

Randy_K
09-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Welcome back. I hope you get a balance in your medication soon to make life more easy for you.

Kirsten
09-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Thank you! :)

Yes, Barbara is right! :) It's easy to tell Luna and Lily apart that way! :D

Kirsten