PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New

pound_adopter
08-31-2005, 11:51 AM
Hello, I'm new, I have 5 dogs.

Joey, a Catahoula/German Shepherd, who is my jogging dog, the pound was a about to put him to sleep because no one wanted him-until I came along!!

Jess, my youngest, a Whippet/Dalamatian, she started out as a foster, then I emmedietly got attached, and kept her!!

Nelly, my oldest, a Labrador Retriever/Golden Retriever, I used to walk him everyday when I voulenteered, and then, one day, took him home!!

Djake, my most hiper, a Greyhound/Border Collie, he started out as a foster, and I just began to love him!!

And then there's Sinjrome, probubly my calmest, a Mastiff/Great Dane, he thinks he's my lap dog!! He also started out as a foster, then, I decided to keep him!! When I had him he was only about 10 weeks, and I had let him on my lap because he was little, and now, he still thinks he can be on my lap!!!!

Jamieejo85
08-31-2005, 11:55 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!! I am sure you will love it here. There is nothing but tons of nice people and great pets on this site! My name is Jamie and I have 2 dogs, Chico is my one year old black lab and Guapo is my 6 month old chihuahua, he is in my signature below. Any pics of your babies???? WE love pics!:D

grybai
08-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Welcome of Pet Talk. I have one dog named Payson, a Jack Russell Terrier mix. I'd like to foster one day when I have the room for it, but I'm scared I'd be like you and end up keeping some of them! :D

pound_adopter
08-31-2005, 12:04 PM
I am not sure if I'd be able to find any pictures of the dogs I have right now, but maybe the ones I've had in the past. Do you have any pictures of your Black Lab? I used to have a black labnamed Kino, he died of old age when he turned about 10 years old. My friend has 2 chihuahuas. One of them is 16 years old and the other is 15 years old. The 16 year old one is a beautiful red color with white feet and a white chest, named Tiki, and the 16 year old one is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian, named Scruffy, who has 3 tumors on his face, poor guy probubly isn't going to live much longer, but she's got him while she has him!!! She also has a Sheltie, and a Yellow Labrador. She used to have 2 pit bulls, but they got old and died.

pound_adopter
08-31-2005, 12:05 PM
LOL. Yes, when you foster you get attached easily!!

new mom to a veiled
08-31-2005, 12:22 PM
Hello and welcome ;) You will soon find out that we will HOUND you for pic's. I have a 7 year old male Boxer. His name is Thor.HOUND

aly
08-31-2005, 12:58 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I love your screen name :D

All of my animals are shelter babies too. I couldn't ask for a better bunch!

Hope you enjoy it here.

JenBKR
08-31-2005, 12:58 PM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk! I am sure you'll like it here. I have a shepherd mix too (don't know what he is mixed with) named Roscoe.

lvpets2002
08-31-2005, 01:01 PM
:) Welcome to PT & enjoy the talks & pictures

Lobodeb
08-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Hi! Welcome to PT! My name is Debby and I'm owned by a Shih Tzu/Lhasa Apso and 2 cats below. You can see them in my siggy.

luvofallhorses
08-31-2005, 01:52 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! Sounds like you've got quite a crew there. ;) I am Krista and owned by the sweeties in my signature. :) I hope to see more posts from you and that you enjoy your stay! :) psst, this site is very addicting and filled with WONDERFUL people and beautiful furbabies! :)

k9krazee
08-31-2005, 02:01 PM
Welcome to PT!! I aslo have 5 dogs, they are all in my signature! I would love to see pictures of your dogs, they all sound absolutely adorable!

kimboe
08-31-2005, 03:21 PM
hi there! I'm Kim and i have a dog(Camen) and a cat(Babe). Hope to see lots of pictures of your puppers soon:D

Chilli
08-31-2005, 05:01 PM
Welcome to PT! All of us here are glad to have you.
I have a whippet mix, also, that I adopted :D His name is Ethan.
I also have a pug/rat terrier mix, Frisk. And two cats, Melani and Khaith.

crsvstang
08-31-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi, welcome to Pet Talk!

I have 3 dogs

Reggie- Dachshund/GSD?/Golden Retriever? mix

Mick- Chihuahua/ Miniature Pinscher mix

Tori- German Shep/ Lab mix

I also have 2 cats, 1 dove and a turtle.

jesse_3
08-31-2005, 08:39 PM
Hey!-and WELCOME TO PET TALK! Home of the worlds greatest people and furbabes around! My name is Stephanie, and I have one furbabe and one quillbabe. Jesse is my three legged English Springer spaniel girl, and Splinter is my brown hedgie girl!

Oh, and BTW, Pet talk is very addicting, you will soon find yourself on here all most every spare minute of your life talking and posting PICTURES of your furbabes!;)

Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

sandragonfly
09-01-2005, 04:13 AM
hello five-dogger!

I'm gina, I have a three year old golden retriever - crayola. (and maybe uninterested to you but my crayola loovees playing with my thirteen cats and a rat, buttons!) :p

wow, you had have known a lot of furrtroopers! I really hope to see those five preciousof yours really soon & it's neat to know you as a pound adopter. :cool:

poofy
09-01-2005, 04:32 AM
Hi welcome to Pt..yes you will find some of the finest pet lovers around here..I have enjoyed being on PT.
I only have one furbaby, bischon/shi zu 3 years old in october..love of my life.I hope to adopt one more a small female as a playmate for me and sammyJ.eveyone has so many beautiful animals..its just wonderful..enjoy!!:)

buttercup132
09-01-2005, 07:56 AM
welcome to pet talk, im owned by a netherland dwarf mix rabbit, 2 dogs thunder a king sheperd/golden retriver hes 10 but youd never know, and rockee a black lab/german sheperd and shes 11
and then last is my okeete corn named gorge

Sassy_luvr
09-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:D I hope you have as much fun here as I do.
My name is Victoria. I have a golden retriever. Her name is Sassy you can see pictures from my signature and blinkie right under here. My mom has a miniature pinscher named Kandi. But my mom still hasn't dowmloaded the pictures of her yet. Have fun!!!!!!:D ;) :p

pound_adopter
09-01-2005, 10:06 AM
THANKS FOR THE GREAT WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

I will try to find some pictures.... but on the other hand, does anyone know how to post pictures or make a signature?

vinjashira
09-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Hi and welcome :)

I only have one dog, and she's on my signature.

Follow Phred's Tutorial (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406) on how to post pictures.

If you would like to get a signature, there are many signature makers here on Pet Talk who would be happy to offer you one. Go to General and you will find some signature thread there.

Chica
09-01-2005, 04:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/hello.gifAnd Welcome to Pet Talk. You are going to love it here. :cool:

wolf_Q
09-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

RobiLee
09-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!