PDA

View Full Version : Cat set on fire...

moosmom
08-31-2005, 11:23 AM
*Sigh*

Man Arrested after cat set on fire...

Flat Rock, MI

A man was arrested at noon on 8/22 in the 26000block of Gibraltar Road after several witnesses watched him set a CAT on fire and throw it into an apartment window.

The suspect told police he used lighter fluid to ignite the cat.

No one was home at the apartment. Officers could find no fire damage.

The injured cat was alive and transported to the Flat Rock Animal Shelter.

The man has not yet been arraigned. Police are not sure what charges he may face.

:confused: :confused:

Helloo???????? FELONY ANIMAL CRUELTY sound familiar? Give me a can of lighter fluid and 2 seconds alone with this scumbag...PLEASE?????

furrykidsmother
08-31-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm with you.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

May I join you? Although I think he would be getting off to easy. I think he needs to suffer a bit before being lit on fire!!

Poor cat, I hope it will survive.

jackie
08-31-2005, 12:51 PM
That is sickening. I wish in these cases, they would post full names and addresses. There would be a lot less instances of animal cruelty if they did.

kittycats_delight
08-31-2005, 01:14 PM
I want to join this party. I think maybe woud should give him a few slashs with a razor blade first then toss some vinegar on the cuts. Then maybe Amanda can come up with another treatment and Donna you can finish him off. Make sure we have him in a flame retardent room and there is nothing there to put out the fire. Sick %$&# needs to suffer endlessly.

DJFyrewolf36
08-31-2005, 04:47 PM
Sigh...why people think hurting animals is a bright idea I don't know.

:(

moosmom
08-31-2005, 07:36 PM
I want to find out when he'll be arraigned. But I can't because I don't have his name. I'd be SO in his face in court he'd thought he'd died and gone to hell, and rots when he gets there!!! :mad:

jesse_3
08-31-2005, 11:10 PM
I wanna join this burning party:mad: That sick, stuck-up loser!

Prayers for the poor kitty:(

Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

cute_pup
09-01-2005, 02:15 AM
I join this party:mad:
Why why why, the kitty has done nothing to him...Gosh,just cause the cat is defenceless, he has no right.
He should try burning!!:mad:

davidpizzica
09-02-2005, 04:34 AM
They don't know what to charge him with??? Animal cruelty, for one, attempted arson for another. I pray that poor furbaby is aright. Tell you what, I'll hold him down while you girls do your dirty work!!

Harmanie
09-03-2005, 10:40 AM
I say we light him on fire....see how he likes it!