PDA

View Full Version : Silvergrey

jackiesdaisy1935
03-08-2002, 09:28 AM
I don't know much about Rats, but you are a very pretty color.
It sounds like you have a wonderful life with your various relatives living with you and your human enjoys watching you all build nests and playing in your house. What a lucky Rat to have a home of your own. Congratulations dear, sweet, Silvergrey, our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
03-08-2002, 11:55 AM
I've never met a rat up close and personal but if I did, I would hope it would be you. Congrats on being our special fuzzy Pet of the Day today. Hope you get extra treats and goodies plus some to share with your pals. :D

nsweezie
03-08-2002, 04:10 PM
What a sweetie! I hope you have a long life of building nests. Congrads

tatsxxx11
03-08-2002, 04:22 PM
Dear Silvergrey! What a lovely baby pic!!:) Such a sweet, gentle expression on that precious face! You look so soft, silky and snuggly!! I love to watch you little rattie kids build your cozy nests! But, snuggling with your guardian is even better, I'm sure! Has anyone ever told you have the most adorable little feet??:D Thanks for peeking into Pet Talk today and brightening my day, dear Silvergrey! It is my great pleasure to congratulate you on being honored as our most cuddly and precious rattie Pet of the Day! Lots of love and snuggles to you little one!!

lizbud
03-08-2002, 06:04 PM
SILVERGREY

Congratulations on being honored today as our
PET OF THE DAY !!! You are a very pretty critter...

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-08-2002, 06:49 PM
AWWWWW Silvergrey...... I think mice have some of the cutest faces. Congratulations for being POTD..... hope you get an extra long shirt pocket nap today....:p