PDA

View Full Version : Tuppence-Poppy

dukedogsmom
08-31-2005, 02:15 AM
Tuppence, what a cutie you are! You sound like you lead a very spoiled life with not one, but two, salads a day! You have a great mom who loves you dearly. I'm glad you and Charlie helped her to get well. Now she can spoil you rotten for helping her so much. Congrats on being POTD!

tatsxxx11
08-31-2005, 10:34 AM
Awww, what a precious piggie you are dear Tuppence Poppy!:) I want to cover that adorable little face of yours with kisses! No surprise that Laura can't pass up an opportunity to love on you and furbro Charlie!:D Wow, daily maid service and two veggie buffets! Now that's what I call living the good life! But my piggies are with you guys, nothing beats decorating your house with those "beans!";)

And bless you two for being there for your Mom during her time of need, helping to heal her, body and soul!:) That's what makes our furkids the cherished creatures that they are, their uncondtional love and devotion!:) Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with Mama Laura and furbro Charilie, beautiful girl! You and Charlie too, are so deserving of our "top pet" honors! Yay Poppy, our most precious, extra special PET OF THE DAY!:) Sending love, hugs and wheeks to you from me and my girls, Moon and Rosie!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-31-2005, 11:28 AM
Tuppence
Aw, how adorable you are!
You certainly look comfy in your picture and happy too!
I'm so glad you helped your mummy feel better. Nothing like a little fuzzy love when you don't feel good to make you better fast.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

luvofallhorses
08-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Hi there, Tuppence!! What a lil' cutie you are!! :) Enjoy your special day, honey bunnie!! :)

Jax
08-31-2005, 02:12 PM
What a cute piggy!! :)

chocolatepuppy
08-31-2005, 06:01 PM
Tuppence-Poppy, you are a sweetie! I bet you are a lot of fun! Congratulations on POTD! :D