PDA

View Full Version : Headaches...

CamCamPup33
08-30-2005, 08:45 PM
By now, you all should be over my worrying & posting about how i get worked up whenever i have the slightest thing wrong with me, but im sorry, i have yet another worry post. :o

Awhile back, i noticed that there was sort of a bump...... Actually, I wouldn't really call it that. It's just a tiny risen SOMETHING on my head. I mean it's under my skin, but i can feel it there. Its like at the corner? (Sorry -- i'm bad at explaining things..) left side of my head.. That certain spot has bothered me over time, not much, but every once and awhile there would just be a sharp pain and then it would go away within a few seconds.. Lately though, it seems to be hurting an awful lot more than usual. Of course, me being me, assumes it's something horrible. I noticed it hurts a lot when i move my neck. If i turn to the side, i'll have a sharp pain there..

I'm kind of freaking myself out over this and was just curious if anyone could tell me maybe what it could be? I was thinking maybe i did something to my neck, and its triggering the pain? If so, why would it be at the exact spot of the bump? Someone said it could be a tension headache, or just stress, but i don't know, i freak myself out over little things like this. Im kind of too scared to go to the doctors. :p

:o

poofy
08-31-2005, 02:34 AM
Id say that is something a doctor should ck out, esp if its affecting your neck.Dosnt sound right to me. Go to your doctor and get it cked, and youll know and its better to do that then worry your self sick.