PDA

View Full Version : My Gift Swap.....

petslover
08-30-2005, 04:19 PM
I spent the last few days shopping and sent off my package today. So my gift swap person should be getting theirs anyday now. The only thing I forgot is the little note I was going to put in it lol...so if you don't know my name you might not know who its from...

So if you get a package from Tia.. thats me.

It's from Tiger, Muffin, Ziggy, Buster, CoCo, Mr. Finney, and Ruby!

Hope you like it and sorry about forgetting the note!

petslover
08-30-2005, 05:00 PM
**bump**

manda_moo87
08-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Wow that was sure fast! :D I have to wait until I get my next paycheck before I got shopping for the stuff for my person. Should be fun. :D

petslover
08-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I'm usually fast about doing things. lol! When I find out something. I like to get it in progress and get it completed. I am like that about everything. lol! I'm usually always one of the first one to send out stuff here. haha.. I remember that at the Christmas Card Swap I got mine out at the end of Nov. haha!
I'm just weird like that .. haha!

Yeah, I had saved money back for this when I first signed up for it.. so when I got the name of the person I got I went shopping right then.. I love shopping for other ppl so much fun! I just hope they like it.

lv4dogs
08-31-2005, 11:01 AM
Wow, you're fast.
I'll be starting shopping this week. I like to find the perfect gifts so it'll take me a week or 2 or so.

slleipnir
08-31-2005, 11:05 AM
I wanna send mine off too. I like to get it done so I don't leave it to late or anything!