PDA

View Full Version : Ughh..i hate...

kimboe
08-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Cleaning!
Constanley leaving going on trips out of town my house is so unorganized, With having to find and pack things and i have a ton of laundry to clean.
and the on thing i'm dreading to do today is haivng to give Camen a Bath...He gets water everywhere in the bathroom so after i clean him i have to basically mop and clean bathroom afterwards.
i would do it outside but he's scared of the garden house.

Any one else out there that hates cleaning?:eek:

CathyBogart
08-30-2005, 03:52 PM
I like cleaning...except the kitchen!! For some reason, I'm prefectly content cleaning the bathroom, the yard, whatever, but I HATE washing dishes or cleaning the stove or things like that. >.< It's a shame too, because I LOVE to cook, but I rarely do because I don't like cleaning up after myself.

Anita Cholaine
08-30-2005, 03:55 PM
I think I could be the most desorganized person in the world!! I'm soooo lazy.......

I like giving Anita a bath... she hates it so much, but I find it really funny... We do it in the bathroom, because sometimes it's too cold outside. When I finish, she's so happy that she goes running all over the house.... She goes to my bed, for example, and she's still wet, so she makes a complete mess of it...And then I find all my bed wet............

JenBKR
08-30-2005, 03:56 PM
I am not a fan of cleaning. Ok, I hate it. I force myself to clean, but I hate it. I think maybe I wouldn't mind it so much if I didn't work full time...when I get home so often I am tired and don't want to clean, then on weekends there's so many other things I'd rather be doing.

Kfamr
08-30-2005, 04:00 PM
I don't mind cleaning much, just never have the energy or motivation to do it.
I do get in little kicks though where I clean and clean, a very rare kick, but it does happen occasionally!

Roxyluvsme13
08-30-2005, 04:02 PM
my friend ACTUALLY LIKES CLEANING!!!!! i said what are you insane?!?! i like mopping but thats about it....

kimboe
08-30-2005, 04:06 PM
I wish it were fun to give Camen a bath , but he's so big!
i don't mind cleaning after myself, i just hate having to clean-up after someone else andhaving to organise things, i always get over-whelmed.:confused:

caseysmom
08-30-2005, 04:06 PM
The older I get the more I hate it, I just don't have the energy I once did nor the time.

I am busy every weekend with my daughters sports lately and my house definitely shows it!

Roxyluvsme13
08-30-2005, 04:07 PM
well roxy doesnt get baths because she stays outside....so i dont have to worry about that...

Glacier
08-30-2005, 04:08 PM
I hate it and I don't have time to do it. I hired a friend's teenage daughter to do housecleaning for me. She works about 4 hours a week and does the big jobs I never get to--cleaning the oven, washing cupboards. It's great!!

carole
08-30-2005, 06:06 PM
I don't hate it, but it can be a chore and a half at times, I love the end result, when everything is clean and smelling nice, so it is worth the hard work in the end to me,but I am not fanatical about it, and sure if I could afford a cleaner I WOULD have NO hesitation in hiring one.

It is spring in NZ, and I always feel like spring cleaning, I am doing my windows and ranchsliders at the moment, and it beats seeing all that nasty mould that occurrs from condensation build up, next come the curtain wash. , AH tis fun NOT.:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Do I ever!!:eek: :rolleyes: :p :o ;) But hey, humans (speaking for the dog) make messes, so humans have to pick up and clean up after themselves! Unless of course you choose to live in a rotten, dirty house! :rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
08-30-2005, 06:48 PM
Cleaning stinks...and it isn't so much the act of cleaning I dislike...its trying to get the motivation to do it! I end up being so tired during the week and on the weekends I'm working on my DJ gigs so I NEVER have the time...nor the ambition.

Maybe I should train the cats to clean?

kimboe
08-31-2005, 08:38 AM
hey, that sounds like a good idea!:)
I think i'll train my kitty and pup to clean........Ahhh...i cold see it now!:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-31-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by kimboe
hey, that sounds like a good idea!:)
I think i'll train my kitty and pup to clean........Ahhh...i cold see it now!:D

Sounds like a GREAT idea to me!!:p lol:D

lv4dogs
08-31-2005, 10:54 AM
I actually like to clean. But I HATE doing dishes, I'll do anything but dishes. But since it's just me living there I'm forced to do them. :(

manda_moo87
08-31-2005, 01:42 PM
Yup, can't stand it.

Especially cleaning dishes - since its my job. Bleh!

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by manda_moo87
Yup, can't stand it.

Especially cleaning dishes - since its my job. Bleh!

Same here!:(:p:o;)

popcornbird
08-31-2005, 03:44 PM
I actually like cleaning. Nothing better than having a CLEAN house to live in. I can't stand dirty homes. While I don't enjoy doing the dishes, or cleaning the bathroom (though I love the bathroom when its all shiny and clean), I do enjoy vacuuming/mopping/etc. I guess its the end results that motivate me. I love a clean house more than anything, and I've found that you do NOT need a lot of energy in cleaning the house. All you need to do is KEEP it clean, and it won't get so dirty that cleaning it would take so much time. Its when the house is TOO dirty and you have to spend hours cleaning that it becomes a pain, but keeping it clean.....like not wearing shoes in the house, or quickly wiping everytime you make a mess, or cleaning the counters while/immediately after cooking keeps the house clean for a pretty long time. Its IRONING clothes that I have a problem with. :o

catnapper
08-31-2005, 04:30 PM
Blech! I am SWAMPED with work, drowing in kitten diarreah, and haven't even LOOKED at cleaning for a week. Mom is coming up tomorrow, and in between my 10th fax and my 100th phone call today I cleaned the bathroom! :p I still can't believe the phones died down for the 20 minutes it took me to scrub and shine the bathroom. Of course the moment I took the trash out, the phone was ringing and as I walked back in the house I hear my boss on the answering machine crying "Kim? Kim? I neeeeed you!" :rolleyes:

Almita
08-31-2005, 07:44 PM
I like cleaning and I'm 13 haha I know weird but I do I like doing the dishes and cleaning the table washing my doggies and cleaning and organizing my room to look cool! and yea I like brooming for me I think it is fun haha.