PDA

View Full Version : The Brothers Grimm, anyone seen it?

finn's mom
08-30-2005, 02:44 PM
I may go to the movies tonight, and, The Brothers Grimm is about a subject I'm interested in, but, I don't know if the movie will be worth a darn. Has anyone seen it?

Lexi_Lover
08-30-2005, 04:58 PM
As a matter of fact I just saw it 2 nights ago, Kari. It was very good, I enjoyed it! If I say anything more, it can somewhat spoil the movie! :eek: :p

finn's mom
08-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
As a matter of fact I just saw it 2 nights ago, Kari. It was very good, I enjoyed it! If I say anything more, it can somewhat spoil the movie! :eek: :p

Well, i know a lot about the movie, just can't decide if I'll enjoy it. I just try to be really picky about movies I see in the theaters. It just looks cheesy from what I've seen...and, the reviews I've read of it say the plot is really thin, the comedy is really off, etc. I don't know...a couple more reviews like yours and I'll consider it. :)

lvpets2002
08-30-2005, 05:13 PM
I heard of the name & but have not seen & so tell us all if it is worth it..

slleipnir
08-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Yes, and no.

I went to see it, but the sound was cruddy for like most of the last of the movie. We decided to get our money back and do see it again (so we catch what actually happens :() Anyway we heard someone say "Sound we stop selling tickets for it" and someone else said "No, keep selling".

They KNEW it was like that yet never told us. I liked what I saw though

slleipnir
08-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by finn's mom
Well, i know a lot about the movie, just can't decide if I'll enjoy it. I just try to be really picky about movies I see in the theaters. It just looks cheesy from what I've seen...and, the reviews I've read of it say the plot is really thin, the comedy is really off, etc. I don't know...a couple more reviews like yours and I'll consider it. :)

It did seem cheesy to me. Weird. I can't say I LIKED it when I havent finished it, but I want to see the ending. I wouldn't say it was great, but it wasn't bad either (what I DID see)