PDA

View Full Version : Pillow Boy Fritz

fritz03
08-30-2005, 10:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/pillowboy.jpg Here's our tired Bichon Fritz zonked out on the pillow while dad is reading the paper.Fritz was bad again last night.He was taking turns and growling at mom,then me.He then got tired of that and finally went to his dish,it was water he wanted,so i got it.He drank some ,then made his way to me.Why he didn't go outside to do it,i don't,but he got up on the arm of my chair,squatted and peed all over my shorts and blanket.Needless to say,Mom and especially me were not too impressed by this and he got put to bed for it.I had to change all the clothes i was wearing at thetime except for socks.That's the second day in a row he has done something like that.I figured that we didn't react quick enough to him wanting water and he took it out on me.he is now sleeping by the kitchen table waiting for supper which isn't for a couple of hours yet.

caseysmom
08-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Hopefully Fritz doesn't have a bladder infection or something, it seems strange that he would start acting up like that.

PJ's Mom
08-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Barry, Peej did basically the same thing night before last. He went outside, (we have a doggie door so he can come and go as he needs to) went to the fireplace and lifted his leg. I couldn't believe it! He's never done that and I was more shocked than angry, but I sat him down and had a little talk with him, so I'm hoping he won't do it again. ;)

beeniesmom
08-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Oh Fritz, you are too cute for your own good.
You'd better behave and peepee where you're supposed too.
:)

lv4dogs
08-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Squatting & lifting a leg is *usually* associated with different causes. Unless the dog has not learned to lift his leg or is in a position where it is unable to do so.

Squatting is "usually" a medical problem, where as lifting a leg is "usually" a behavior problem.

Not always but usually.

I'd get him to the vets for a urine sample & exam to rule out any types of urinary/bladder infections/stones.
Is his drinking icreased? You may want to do blood work on him to rulke out diabettes, thyroid, cushings etc...

Good luck with him.

Ginger's Mom
08-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Oh Fritz, what's wrong little boy? That doesn't sound like our handsome little guy. Hope you are feeling okay, Fritz. You do look awfully cute cuddled up by Dad on the pillow.

Daisy and Delilah
08-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Oh Goodness Fritzie!! What's going on little man? Something is bothering you Fritz. Please be honest, Fritz, and tell Barry what it is. You certainly don't sound like yourself at all. Only a couple more weeks till the Aunties come. Cheer up and please don't pee on Barry's clothes anymore. We can certainly see why Barry and Mama were not too happy. On a lighter note....you look so comfy cozy in your pic with Papa, Fritz. You're such a cute guy Fritz and we know this bad behavior is going to stop soon. Isn't that right?:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)
p.s. Maybe you're upset about not getting those bad treats any more Fritzie??

elizabethann
08-30-2005, 02:17 PM
After my initial reaction (laughing my head off), I also thought there could be a medical problem with Fritz. Has he always done this or is this something new with him? If this is something new, I would call the Vet and see if Fritz is okay. First the coffee table and now all over your shorts? Hmmmm...just doesn't seem right.

Now I'm alll worried. Is Fritz sick or is he just being a brat? I wish animals could talk.