PDA

View Full Version : Where's Bridget/Daisy's Mom????

tatsxxx11
03-07-2002, 07:21 PM
I've been worried about Bridget! Haven't heard from her on Pet Talk for over 2 months! Has anyone heard from her? We miss you Bridget and Daisy!

Angels3
03-07-2002, 07:57 PM
Was it Bridget who said she was going on a trip to Spain? Or have I got the wrong person? Or did she mention it some time back?
Marie

Karen
03-07-2002, 08:03 PM
I posted this on another "missing people" forum. I emailed Bridget not too long ago, to make sure everything was okay.

She is just extremely busy being a high school junior, looking at colleges, planning her future, she was about to (try at least) get her driver's licence, enjoying her friends and her very nice boyfriend, studying hard for her "all honors level" courses and keeping up with Miss Daisy, who was doing well, and enjoying that last bit of snow we non-cape people had a couple weeks ago.

All is well, she send her love to everyone, misses us, and hopes to pop back in when her heavy schedule allows!

aly
03-07-2002, 08:23 PM
I miss you Bridget. I'm glad to hear everything's going good for you. Give your sweet Daisy girl a big kiss on the lips from me.

Angels3
03-08-2002, 07:08 AM
Thanks, Karen. Well, Bridget has been doing a heck of a lot more than going to Spain!!!! If you're emailing her again, please tell her that I'm glad to hear that her life is brimming with busy but wonderful things.
Marie:)

Dixieland Dancer
03-08-2002, 11:04 AM
I got a piece of mail last night from our local animal shelter and it had a picture of a basset on it and I thought "WOW - it's been a long time since we heard from Daisy's mom!" I miss her input but glad she is busy doing all the fun things a junior in high school should be doing.

Bridget,
We do miss you and wish you all the best in your activities. Please just pop in from time to time to say hello to your "other friends!"

AdoreMyDogs
03-08-2002, 05:11 PM
I think about Bridget every time I see a basset hound :) I hope she's doing good and I miss her and Daisy Rooooo Rooooo :)

Logan
03-08-2002, 09:17 PM
Check in when you can, girls, if you ever see this! :D