PDA

View Full Version : New here.

Savana_morgan
08-29-2005, 10:32 PM
Hello. I'm new to this post. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 7 year old Persian whom is the light of my life; along with my 2 dogs.
I also have a stray cat (Cleo) and her 4 kittens, which are 2 weeks old. She was given to us, and gave birth a week later to Aiden, Charlotte, Carrie, and Samantha. I will try to get pics up here of them soon.

My 7 year old persian Abby:
http://myspace-400.vo.llnwd.net/00207/00/48/207888400_m.jpg

My moms Ragdoll Ruby, RIP and a stray cat which we found a wonderful home for.
http://myspace-511.vo.llnwd.net/00207/11/50/207930511_m.jpg

rg_girlca
08-29-2005, 10:48 PM
A big hearty WELCOME to Pet Talk.

That is such an adorable picture of your sweet Abby, Too darn cute.

Your Moms RB Ruby was gorgeous and I'm glad you were able to find a home for that cutie patootie.

Bless you for taking in that pregnant mama so she didn't have to give birth to her babies on the street. Looking forward to seeing pictures of them.

You can see my crew in my signature. What kind of dogs do you have?

catnapper
08-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Welcome to Pet talk! I hope you'll like it here!

We have a lot of people who know lots about cats, so if you have any quetions or need advice, somebody always has an answer for you.

My name is Kim and I am overwhelmed with cats right now - I have 9 running around here, but 5 are fosters and hopefully wil find homes of their own soon! :D

I also have one large scaredy dog who does not like cats! :p

NoahsMommy
08-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Its so nice to "meet" you. :)

I'm Kelly and I live with the five kitties you see in my signature. I also have 1 fish, an African Cichlid named CeCelia.

Your cats are gorgeous! Can't wait for kitten and mama pictures! :)

sandragonfly
08-30-2005, 01:17 AM
WELCOME BOARD, SAVANA! :D

I'm gina, (obvious) :p and am mother to thirteen cats, a golden retriever, rat, two goldfishes & a betta! :)

your cats are the sleep beauties! glad you found this site and do hope you'll hang around more..

I'll look out for your dogs in dog general forum, I hope. enjoy!

(rest in peace, ruby!)

Sonia59
08-30-2005, 03:41 AM
Welcome to PT! Your fur babies are very cute! Don't hesitate to post more pics, we are addicted of pics and happy kitties stories! :D

I have only one cat, Peppito, a seven year old Tabby.
Sonia

CalliesMom
08-30-2005, 06:35 AM
HI!! WELCOME TO PT!! My name is Sarah and I am owned by those furry/shelled creatures in my signature.

Lightning SuperCat
08-30-2005, 06:46 AM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk!! I am one of the few here that only has one cat! I am the meowmie of my huge cat, Lightning, a one year old tabby. Your cat Abby is SO cute! :)

catlover4ever
08-30-2005, 07:46 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk.

I'm Meg and I'm owned by 7 cat that you can see in my signature. I am currently working with a stray that is staying around my mom's house and his name is Vegas. If he calms down a little more I will take him to my new home when we finish building it.

Again welcome to Pet Talk and I look forward to seeing more photos of Abby.

sirrahbed
08-30-2005, 08:10 AM
Welcome welcome!:) This is such a fun place to be, read and post. My name is Debbie and I have five kitties - as below in my siggy block. I enjoyed meeting you, Abby and your mom's Ruby also!

How wonderful that you and your mom take in strays and find them homes:) You got quite a nice little family didn't you? I have never seen newborn kittens but love seeing the pictures here - of many who also take in kitties to help them. I think you will LOVE it here:D

furrykidsmother
08-30-2005, 08:28 AM
WELCOME TO PT!!

My name is Amanda and below are pictures of our 4 furry children!

I am sure that you will like it here and find it to be as addictive as all of us have!

davidpizzica
08-30-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi, and a BIG welcome to Pet Talk! I'm one of the few guys on Pet Talk, david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a cat butler to Nikki, a "queen of the house" tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a tortoiseshell kitty, who is Nikki's partner in crime, and Marigold, my new foster tortie, who is learning the ropes. All my furkids are rescue kitties. There are pics of Nikki & Daisy in my signature. Your kitties are beautiful.

Catsnclay
08-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi & welcome!!

My name is Bunny and I am currently maid & mother to Fluffy (16+). Lucky (8) and Yoshi (5).

I am a non computer person, that is why I don't have a signature with my kitties! :rolleyes:

You will enjoy yourself here, lots of warm & fuzzy people.