PDA

View Full Version : Long time no PetTalk

Soledad
08-29-2005, 09:38 PM
I just wanted to drop in and say hi to those of you who knew me while I posted here. I've missed you guys, been working very hard with little time to post about my kitties and life in general. What's new in PetTalk these days?

Nomilynn
08-29-2005, 09:40 PM
I'm so glad to see you back! :) I hope you can stick around for a while and post more - and maybe see some pictures of the kitties?? *hint hint* ;)

Soledad
08-29-2005, 09:42 PM
It's my birthday buddy, right?

How have you been? What's new?

Also, where's Pops?:D

Karen
08-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Wow! Welcome back, Soledad! :) We've missed you!

Suki Wingy
08-29-2005, 10:08 PM
I'm new in Pet Talk! Well, I don't recognise you but I joined in February. I look forward to hearing more about your furkids!

popcornbird
08-29-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Soledad

Also, where's Pops?:D

Right here! :D OMG.....I was just thinking about you YESTERDAY!!! Welcome back! :D

Soledad
08-29-2005, 10:20 PM
I was kind of hoping you'd gotten yourself a kitty kat in my absence. :)

popcornbird
08-29-2005, 10:23 PM
I was kind of hoping you'd gotten yourself a kitty kat in my absence. :)

LOL! I wish. ;)

NoahsMommy
08-29-2005, 10:49 PM
Hey there! I was wondering how you were doing. :)

Nice to see you back.

Hugs,
Kelly

Soledad
08-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Hey Kelly! I love seeing everyone's kitties again. I forgot how happy their little faces make me.

shais_mom
08-29-2005, 11:05 PM
I have been thinking about you!
Hope you are doing well and can update.
I think I think I got another kitty since you last posted!

Soledad
08-29-2005, 11:08 PM
Really? Tell me all about it!

Not much to update, really. Still in the same place, working, hanging out with the hubby and the kitties.

Boo and Bettie are the same as always. Alternately sweet and naughty.

shais_mom
08-29-2005, 11:41 PM
Really? Tell me all about it!

Not much to update, really. Still in the same place, working, hanging out with the hubby and the kitties.

Boo and Bettie are the same as always. Alternately sweet and naughty.
She's an ornery lil tortie named Kloe - just turned a year old - and quite livens things up around here! :)

just a few of all 3

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9Qas2bFs1bnc

Uabassoon
08-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Hey there! Good to see you again! Nothing too exciting has happened over in my neck of the woods lately. My girlfriend did recently get a D-O-G! So now I'm a step mom!

Barbara
08-30-2005, 02:45 AM
Soledad! So happy to see you back:)

Kisses to the kitties:)

sandragonfly
08-30-2005, 04:13 AM
soledad! hey, I've been wondering where you went! I know (and hope you do remember me) I've disappeared before you left (march 2003) and came back before you.. (april 2005) :p

there were sooo much happened around here you missed.. it would take about seven years to explain everything. :o hmm, what's new with me? I only had three cats before I left and came back with thirteen! (seen in below) :D now, offically an ark.

anyhoo, need to find your old threads & refresh my mind, hope to see more of your furriends -- soledad, boo & bettie, welcome back!! :)

Randi
08-30-2005, 04:15 AM
Welcome back, Soledad! I missed you too! :)

Killearn Kitties
08-30-2005, 05:06 AM
Welcome back! Are you back, or just popping in between busy times? :D Glad to see you.

lbaker
08-30-2005, 07:12 AM
Hello hello! Are you still working in the G'Town area? EmilyTheSpoiled (Cheryl) and I try to meet for lunch at least once a month (Legal Seafoods is our "regular") and I would finally like to meet up with you. After work is OK too, but like you.. after work I usually just want to go home to "the kids" and leave the rat race of downtown DC. I'll P.M. you my contact numbers! It's so very good to have you back, even if it's just a check in :cool: Things still get fiesty around here sometimes - mostly just the same ol' same ol' but that's OK too, I miss hearing your ever erudite and honorable opinions ;)

Almita
08-30-2005, 09:51 AM
Hi nice of you to come back well for you I'm new I joined like in May or June. I would like to get to know you!!!

Cataholic
08-30-2005, 09:51 AM
WAH!!!! Are you back for GOOD? Say YES! I have missed you, and was just thinking about you, too! I lost Tex in May, have picked up Gus- another Tuxie, and Jonah turns ONE next week! Other than that, I am still fat and nasty! :D

Barbara
08-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Johanna: nasty may be - that's why I love you. But fat??????? You have never been fat and I can't think of you that way.

Wouldn't it be fun to have Soledad back:)

Corinna
08-30-2005, 10:07 AM
welcome back have been missing you as well. Glad to hear every thing is just the same. So much not nice things happening to nice people here ,it great to hear from some one having life just be uneventful.

lizbud
08-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Hello and welcome back. I'm glad things are well with you.:)

Soledad
08-30-2005, 10:32 AM
I'm so glad I popped back in. I had reservations about it, but I'm so happy to hear from y'all. I remember you, Gina. It does seem like we sort of ducked out just as one was revving up. And Jo, I'm totally kvelling over your baby.

Thank you guys for being so welcoming. I'm going to try and be less of a nasty little thing this time around. :p

popcornbird
08-30-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Other than that, I am still fat and nasty! :D

You are neither nasty NOR fat!!!!! Stop lying, silly! :p

Soledad, you MUST stay this time. You HAVE TO!

moosmom
08-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Soledad,

WELCOME BACK!!! I've missed you!!! What have you been up to lately???? Are you going to be posting more, I hope????

LoudLou
08-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Soledad, we have MISSED YOU! Hope you are sticking around for a while!

Soledad
08-30-2005, 10:47 PM
I think I will stick around, guys. My husband is on a business trip for three whole weeks, so I'll have a lot more time on my hands to enable my PT addiction. :)

When he gets back I'm going to make sure he scans some pictures of the cats (especially Bettie). He wasn't interested in getting a second cat, but I think she's his favorite now. Too bad she only likes women. :) I think he likes the idea of having to woo her.

Boo is still my little cuddlebug who likes to get into all sorts of trouble. He still won't play with any cat toys except for Bettie, who he considers his personal toy.
:rolleyes: :D

Albea
08-31-2005, 08:30 AM
Welcome back, Soledad!!! You've been away much too long. I hope you'll have more time to post and tell us about what's going on with you and the kitties.