PDA

View Full Version : Drapples Swam Across..

sandragonfly
08-29-2005, 01:10 PM
:(

my little water fellow decided to swim across the bridge. I've tried everything (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86999&perpage=30&pagenumber=1
) and don't know what else I could help him :( :(

http://tinypic.com/6scti1.jpg

- I'm sorry I suffered you in past couple days. still, am so proud that I've had you for so long time. you were my first one. I'm going to bury you by a creek near the house where I got you.

your new bettafriend, spirit, who came to you yesterday will be there for me, and you just go on and swim freely with your other bubblefriends.. we both (and especially the cats) already miss you! rest in peace, drapples..

:( :(

furrykidsmother
08-29-2005, 01:31 PM
I am so sorry to hear this Gina. RIP Drapples, you will be missed.

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-29-2005, 01:39 PM
Oh no, I'm SO sorry about Drapples Gina!:( That's so sad...RIP Drapples!:(:(

k9krazee
08-29-2005, 02:20 PM
I know you tried everything for Little Drapples Gina...I'm so sorry :( :( RIP little guy :(

luckies4me
08-29-2005, 03:16 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of Drapples. He was a beautiful fishy. :(

ILoveReptiles
08-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Poor drapples... I'm so sorry for your loss, Gina

RIP Drapples, swim happily at the RB!

chocolatepuppy
08-29-2005, 08:06 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry about Drapples. :(

jesse_3
08-31-2005, 10:23 PM
Drapples is not just a fish, there is no such thing, and all of them, especially Drapples was loved so dearly. Despite you efforts and prayers, God decided to bring Drapples to the RB, so then you can add a new fishy that for some reason needs you. Drapples looks down on you and loves you for the wonderful life you have given him...

((((((HUGS))))))
R.I.P. Drapples, swim freely and happily up on the RB, and watch over you mum, she is having a hard time right now...

Steph, Jesse, and Splinter

Lexi_Lover
09-01-2005, 09:34 AM
I'm sorry Gina. I was so sure helping you to post and everything, that things would be OK...:( I'm sorry. We all tried our hardest, but Drapples tried his hardest and decided that it was too difficult. BIG (((((HUGS))))) Gina! :( You are now youthful and full of health swimming at the RB Drapples. You sent her Spirit, in hopes she would soon remember how much you cared for her..

Good-bye! :(