PDA

View Full Version : Oh NO HELP ME!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-07-2002, 11:47 AM
I don't have a scanner and I have Tinky's pictures downloaded on photogra.com. I just had some pictures put on a cd yesterday. When I click them to add them to my album it says......the image you selected is too large and was not added........
Has anyone else had this happen to them. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it.:)

Paul
03-07-2002, 01:46 PM
   What kind or brand of CD did you get? The Kodak Photo CD has many high-res formats which are very large. I think the Kodak Picture CD only has one resolution per photo.

Paul

aly
03-07-2002, 02:55 PM
Can you move the pictures to your hard drive then resize them using a picture viewing program?

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-07-2002, 03:16 PM
I had the cd made at Wolf Camera. It says picture it 2000 express. I don't know if that tells you anything. I will get the hubby to help me move them on the hard drive. Thanks for your help. :) :D

Logan
03-07-2002, 03:19 PM
That's exactly where I get my pictures developed, Sara.....and so far, so good.

Download them to something like www.photogra.com. I don't know if they automatically size or what, but I have never gotten the error message you got. But I downloaded them to my harddrive before going to Photogra.

Good luck.

Logan

tatsxxx11
03-07-2002, 04:45 PM
Sara, I've gotten that pic MANY times!!! I tried resizing them with my Pic. It Express. The size is right, but they are not in the jpg. format, which is necessary for posting here. Although, if I remember correctly, the Photogra site now offers a program that will automatically change the format to jpg. I'll have to go back and check on that. Do you have anything like Adobe? There is a fabulous, free, imaging service offered by IrfanView. It is the best image editing tool!!!! It does everything, and very easily. My computer tech. downloaded it for me. But I will look up the site and try to post it here for you!

Hmmmm try this Sara. It's a link to WebAttack, a free software site. Click on the first link IrfanView 3.61 and download it. Hope it works!
www.webattack.com/get/irfan.shtml

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-07-2002, 06:55 PM
Thank you so much everyone for your help. You guys are always so nice and helpfull. I am at work now, but I will try your suggestions when I get home. Thanks again for ya'lls help. :D :)

Randi
03-10-2002, 04:06 PM
Sara! If you can transfer the pics to your harddisk (save as a jpg) then you rezise them in a photo editing programme, that should work. If you're using Photoshop, you can mail or PM me and I'll guide you through step by step.

Good luck! Looking forward to see them! ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-12-2002, 07:11 PM
Well too bad this photogra thing doesn't seem to be working anymore!?!?!?!:mad: I can't see pictures that I've put on pet talk a month ago?!?!?!!?:mad: Hopefully someone will find something soon, I just love seeing those pics:) !!!!!!!!