PDA

View Full Version : fritz all comfy

fritz03
08-29-2005, 08:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/comfie.jpg Fritz all nice and comfy will all fours in the air on mom and dad's bed.Fritz right now in his window seat checking the goings on outside.Just barked at a man and little kid walking by.We had 1 neighbor walk a Yellow Lab by and another walked a Huskie but Fritz never blinked an eye,too busy snoozing.He went out a few minutes ago on a bathroom and lifted his leg right next to my boots,luckily not in it.Last night,he went out to cool off and had a enough time to do something,then he came in and peed on the glass top of the coffee table.Mom wasn't impressed,but didn't stay mad at him too long.

Daisy and Delilah
08-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Goodness Fritzie, what will you do next for entertainment? It sounds like you might be protesting the fact that you haven't seen the Aunties lately. To top it off, you'll see them a little later than planned originally. Or are you protesting that Barry's birthday dinner will be delayed? Whatever it is Fritz, please don't upset the family too much sweetie;) We love your cute little picture with all fours in the air. You're too cute for words Fritz!!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

beeniesmom
08-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Aww Fritz,
You look all cudly. Can I crawl under there with you.
Monday in the office is pretty bad and all I want to do is crawl back in bed.

elizabethann
08-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Fritz, you're funny and gross at the same time. Peed on the coffee table? Hahahahahahaha. AND you almost peed on Barry's boot? Hahahahahaha. Fritz, you are sooooo lucky you're adorably cute and can get away with being a naughty little boy.

I like your picture. I can see your cute black button nose and your little belly.

Have a nice day sleeping.

:)