PDA

View Full Version : Maks

chocolatepuppy
08-29-2005, 05:08 AM
Maks, what a little cutie you are! I'm sure you'll get over your shyness soon. Congratulations on being POTD! Have a good day little sweetie! :)

mrschippy
08-29-2005, 06:41 AM
What a cutie you are MAKS. You have the most beautiful little face, congratulations of being chosen POTD, you deserve it.:cool:

Jax
08-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Look at adooorable Maks!! How wonderful you have such caring owners that treat you with respect and love. You have THE cutest little nosie!! Congrats to MARVELOUS MAKS!!!:) :D :)

gini
08-29-2005, 10:45 AM
You sure made me fall in love with you in a hurry. What an adorable face you have.

Congratulations on being chosen as the PET OF THE DAY!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Maks
Just look at you!!! Peeking at us with that adorable little face of yours!
I'm in LOVE!
I love your cute little nosie too!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today and meet you cyberly!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D :cool:

luvofallhorses
08-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi there, Maks!! :) What a handsome little boy you are!! :) You're so cute I just want to scoop you up and give you a kiss!! :) Enjoy your special day, cutie pie!! :)

dukedogsmom
08-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Maks, I love your sweet little face! I hope you can enjoy being out of your cage soon. There's a big world out there for you to discover. Congrats on being our POTD!

tatsxxx11
08-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Oh what a precious little one you are, Maks!:D Your photo is too adorable!!! Just look at those little pink pawsies, that sweet litte nose and those ears!!! I can just picture you in a Disney feature film!:) Sounds like you're coming around, getting accustomed to your wonderful forever home and people! You have such a caring and responsible Mom...and of course Sprout is there to take you by the paw and show you the way. too!;) I hope you and your proud Mom, your young skin brother and furbro Sprout too, are all enjoying a very special day of celebration, with all the corn bran cereal and green grapes your heart desires! And just maybe by now you're even enjoying those human hugs!;) Congratulations to our most deserving, most precious Pet of the Day...MAKS!!!:) Long and happy life to you, cutie pie!