PDA

View Full Version : Come see my pictures!

anna_66
03-07-2002, 07:40 AM
After trying all morning, I finally can show you my babies! Go back to Angus & Roxey and there is a picture of each of them, and here is one of both of them begging for my dinner!:)

Gio
03-07-2002, 07:54 AM
If this is the way the look when they beg, then they would get anything they want out of me! :D :D :D Congratulations, they're gorgeous!

Stenograsaurus
03-07-2002, 07:55 AM
I'm having flashbacks!!! How adorable.
If this works, this is a link to my album on webshots. They won't allow me to post here but you can view them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stenograsaurus

Dixieland Dancer
03-07-2002, 08:08 AM
BEAUTIFUL BABIES! Thanks for sharing them with us!

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-07-2002, 08:54 AM
Gorgeous!

lizbud
03-07-2002, 09:04 AM
Anna,

Looks like they've got the 'look' down pat!!!
Great pictures...Oh, can you enlarge the pic
in your signiture(kind of looks like Roxey is
laying on top of Angus)? Thanks. Liz.

anna_66
03-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by lizbud
Anna,

Looks like they've got the 'look' down pat!!!
Great pictures...Oh, can you enlarge the pic
in your signiture(kind of looks like Roxey is
laying on top of Angus)? Thanks. Liz. Guess what liz? She is!! Thats why I liked the picture so much! But I will try to make it bigger so eveyone can see it better! Thanks!:D

anna_66
03-07-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
Gorgeous!
Oh! Your Drake is the cutest! I loved the pictures!:D

anna_66
03-07-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Stenograsaurus
I'm having flashbacks!!! How adorable.
If this works, this is a link to my album on webshots. They won't allow me to post here but you can view them.

Thanks for the pictures of your kids! They are adorable! I'm sorry about Kilo, how long has it been? I don't know what I would do if I lost Angus. Well, that's it, He Just Can't Ever Die!
Dakota is a cutie! How old is she? I have a question for you. Or anyone out there with a Siberian. Do they ever quit digging?!
LOL!!!

Stenograsaurus
03-07-2002, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the pictures of your kids! They are adorable! I'm sorry about Kilo, how long has it been? I don't know what I would do if I lost Angus. Well, that's it, He Just Can't Ever Die!
Dakota is a cutie! How old is she? I have a question for you. Or anyone out there with a Siberian. Do they ever quit digging?!
LOL!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

We had to put Kilo down on January 8th, 2001. That was one of the hardest days of my life. I miss him terribly. He was the dog of a lifetime. :( I'll have to scan some other pictures of him. It's just too hard emotionally to do.

Dakota is five now. He will be six in May. They do calm down some but I think he'll always have a hyper streak in him. He's such a lovebug though.

I laughed out loud at work here when I read the question about digging. Fortunately everybody left for lunch. Ummm, no, he hasn't quit that. He's even taught his sister how to do it. :rolleyes: Every summer my husband is out there filling holes. They love that, new stuff to work with. :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-07-2002, 11:31 AM
Your babies are beautiful. I LOOOOVE siberian huskies. How lucky you are to be owned by one. I totally agree with Gio, if that is the way they look when they beg, I would be in trouble.:p

mugsy
03-07-2002, 12:04 PM
What a cute picture...aren't dogs the absolute greatest things alive on this planet?? Your poochies look very content and happy.

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-07-2002, 12:41 PM
Thanks Anna! I too think Draker is the cutest, but I think my opinion is baised coz he is my baby!
:D :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
03-07-2002, 03:56 PM
How beautiful! They are sssssoooooooooooo precious! What little lambies!!:) And so happy and content! My heart just might burst!!!:) What a lucky Mom! Anna, I have a Siberian/Shepherd (x) named Cody....No, they never stop digging!!:D

Stenograsaurus
03-08-2002, 09:20 PM
http://www.photogra.com/galleries/33894/curr/4329841_20020308_215527_20020308215527.jpg

Hey, Anna, if I did this correctly, here's a picture of Kilo and Dakota. Dakota was probably 3 months old. Kilo was three.

anna_66
03-08-2002, 10:08 PM
:eek: I seen that picture & I thought I was looking at Angus! He was beautiful! My husband even thought he looked like him, "What a beast" my husband said!:) They acted like my two do! Makes me so sad for you:( Thank you so much for the pik!
P.S. How did you put that picture on here?!

sammi
03-09-2002, 06:21 AM
They look so cute !!!! :D

AdoreMyDogs
03-09-2002, 08:48 AM
They are SO beautiful! I love that rottie, he's got such a great huggable face. Of course the baby husky is a cutie pie :)

Stenograsaurus
03-09-2002, 09:07 AM
Anna, I had scanned the picture and saved it on my computer . Then I went to photogra.com and uploaded it there. Then I right clicked on the picture, went to properties and highlighted the address and copied it. Then when I posted on here, I put in [ img] then pasted the address in here [ /img] There are no spaces in there. I had to put spaces in it so that it would come up here.

I think the boys were cute also but I'm a little biased. ;)
Of course, I have never seen a Husky or Rotty that was not adorable!!!!