PDA

View Full Version : For4angels Good Timing

catmandu
08-28-2005, 05:48 PM
I WAS COMING HOME,FROM TONY ROMAS,WHERE THE PET TALKER ANGELS,AND I WERE MAKING,UP A MEAL,TO TAKE,TO INKAS PARTY!
SEA FOOD CLOWDER,A ROAST BEEF SANDWHICH,A CAROLINA CHICKEN SALAD,AND VANILLA ICE CREAM,WITH PERRIER WATER.

I TOOK A LAYER,OF ROAST BEEF,OFF THE SANDWHICH,FOR MICHAEL. BUT WHEN I WAS GOING HOME,I SAW FOR4ANGELS,GOING UP THE WALK,SO HE WAS THE RECIPIENT,INSTEAD,AND HE LOVED THE BEEF,AND CHEESE,BUT WAS STILL AFRAID,OF ME!
BUT I AM WINNING HIM,OVER,AND THAT ROAST BEEF,DIDNT HURT!

kittycats_delight
08-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Good for you Gary. Keep those yummy treats coming and For4Angels will be your best buddy in no time. :)

rkidsrcats
08-28-2005, 06:59 PM
If Four4Angels thinks he's going to get Tony Roma's every night at the Hotel, I bet he makes friends with you tout suite

sandragonfly
08-28-2005, 07:12 PM
then he must knew you were up to something! so I'd say he likes the party...and so you did too (making meals for inka's party), you guys will be the grrrreat friends very soon!

maybe he's shy of inka and thought you were going to bring her home! ;) take your time, sweetie! :D

jenluckenbach
08-28-2005, 07:31 PM
What a lucky kitty.

rosethecopycat
08-29-2005, 07:49 AM
My father spoiled my first cat (a Tux) with Arby's beef. Eventually, he ordered an Arby's Jr. just for the cat, because he got tired of sharing.