PDA

View Full Version : What is the magic ingredient

mruffruff
08-28-2005, 11:22 AM
in Temptations?

I finally bought some.

WOW!:eek:

ALL of the cats loved them. Strays outside come running when I rattle the bag. Even the feral from inside comes running when I pull them out. (BC has not allowed me to touch her for the 3 years she has lived in the cat room. I can get close, but don't touch!).

Temptations must have magic in them. They're better than catnip.:D

Where have I been all this time that Gary has been saying how good they are? I gotta listen better! Duh.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
08-28-2005, 11:52 AM
I don't know but Doogie goes crazy for them! Especially the yellow package. All you have to do is shake the package and he comes running. Remember the first commercials? They were so funny.

RedHedd
08-28-2005, 11:59 AM
I'm convinced it's kitty crack! :D My Safeway keeps selling out! Yesterday I bought the last package of the Creamy Dairy Flavour - didn't sound yummy to me, but it was all they had left. The cats went insane over them, as usual! Is there a 12-step program for Temptatins addicted kitties? :D

catmandu
08-28-2005, 01:17 PM
AND THE GREAT NEW,FOR THE FOUND CATS,IS THAT THE WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,ARE ON SALE,AT THE PETCETERA,FOR1.96,FOR THE GIANT 180 GRAM PACKAGE.
JJJ3.MUST HAVE BEEN SNEAKING,HIS OWN PRAYERS IN,WHILE WE WERE PRAYING,FOR THE OTHER CATS!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1196.jpg

lvpets2002
08-28-2005, 04:29 PM
:) Oh Dont know but I do aggree.. Even my newest baby just comes running if she just hears me pick up the bag..

janelle
08-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Good way to find a hiding cat. LOL I need to try them for my kitties.

kittycats_delight
08-28-2005, 05:29 PM
I am the odd man out here. I won't give them to my girls at all. They used to get them when they were little then I found out they contain BHA/BHT as a preservative. I found out that BHA/BHT can cause certain cancers in cats. So, I stopped giving them to my girls. They now get Nutro MaxCat Gourmet Kitty crunchy cat treats and they go gaga for them. They love them just as much as Temptations. I was sooo surprised because they are super fussy. I know they are double the price of the Temptations but for my own peace of mine I would rather give them these than the others and they don't object one little bit. :D I just have to shake the bag and they come a runnin' and talking. LOL

lvpets2002
08-28-2005, 06:42 PM
BHA & BHT Hey Thankyou & I will research this with PetsMart.. My motow is if not good for me & I wont eat & then my babies wont get it at all..

CalliesMom
08-28-2005, 07:19 PM
I did not know that about the BHA/BHT but I did buy the kitties some when I went to get some cat litter. OMG Callie must be a freak..she DOES NOT like Whiskas. The other two ate them right up..Callie sniffed my hand as if to ask "that's it?"

LOL She loves Aquariums though. I think I'll be sticking to that more often.