PDA

View Full Version : Tsoomi goes out...:-)

Efrat
03-07-2002, 01:01 AM
We took Tsoomi on a short trip out side of the house last weekend and it was funny... :D we took him by car to a near by park and sat there with him. we took a few pics as well ,and I thought it would be fun to share here...

I'm brave- I went out of the Box!
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/15ccd1cf/bc/My+Cats+Toys/2a.jpg?bcGE318ALo00qXHs
Or Maybe I shoud go back in...

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/15ccd1cf/bc/My+Cats+Toys/1a.jpg?bcGE318AK6d89GJX

Hiding under the bag seems safe!:)

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/15ccd1cf/bc/My+Cats+Toys/4a.jpg?bcGE318AgrT3aACJ

Look at me ! I'm outside... (almost)

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/15ccd1cf/bc/My+Cats+Toys/3a.jpg?bcGE318AKW96jHjD

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-07-2002, 01:14 AM
You took some really good pictures :eek: !!! Tsoomi is beautiful :rolleyes: . What kind of cat is he? What pretty gold eyes, and soft fur {{sigh}}. He is really a pretty pretty cat !!!

Efrat
03-07-2002, 01:39 AM
Hi Sara!:)
Tsoomi is a British Shorthair and his color is called Blue...
I can't understand why you can only see links to the pics and not the pics ... never mind I see you manages to view them!
If you want to see more of him you can go to the website, we take too many pics of our cats (almost like My friends casper and Kitty's parents...):D

Former User
03-07-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Efrat
we take too many pics of our cats (almost like My friends casper and Kitty's parents...):D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: we don't take too many pics! There can never be too much pics :D besides, they're a nice memories :)

C.C.'s Mom
03-07-2002, 03:28 AM
How cute! And what a pretty cat Tsoomi is!

lynnestankard
03-07-2002, 03:40 AM
Oh Efrat - what wonderful photos of Tsoomi - wasn't he a big brave boy?!!:D

I've been picturing him going home and relating his adventures to Gucci, Milki and Kfitzi - bet they didn't believe him!! Probably thought he'd been overdosin' on catnip or somethin' !!! :D :D

Lynne

Gio
03-07-2002, 04:00 AM
Lovely pictures Efrat, Tsoomi is a beauty!

besides, they're a nice memories

I agree with what Niina said, I only a very faint picture of my very first cat and one of my biggest regrets is not to have too many of the first years of Titti and Gigio (both RB :( ). So I tend to overdose a bit with the 3 I have now. Thinking about it, I haven't taken any in the last couple of months :o :eek:, well let's think how much will a digital camera cost?? :D

Efrat
03-07-2002, 04:43 AM
I know what you mean Gio, I don't have many pics of the cats I had as a child and I wish I had more, now when we have our cats we take too many pics, and love eveyone of them!
We have over 500 I think in print ( from a regular cmera) and we take tonz more with the video camera (which is also like a digital camera for stills)

sirocco
03-07-2002, 05:55 AM
WOW, Efrat, Tsoomi and the photos are just gorgeous!!
But, it has surprised me.. I never thought of taking the cats to the park!! And it seems such a good idea (unfortunately, I don't have any garden, just a balcony, but with lots of plants and a lovely view (inducing bird watching!! :D) When I've taken Siro outdoors (to the Vet) he was terrified... Could you please tell your experience (and Tsoomi's) in this kind of trips?? And, well, what if there are also dogs in the park? I'd love to take Sirocco for a walk, so I'm very interested in finding out everything about it!!

Nita

Pam
03-07-2002, 06:00 AM
Efrat your pictures are beautiful and so is Tsoomi. He is really very brave too. :) I think if I took my boys to the park they would stay inside the carrier. At least that's what they try to do at the vet's. :(

I tried to make your photos appear on your post but it wouldn't work for me either. :confused: If you right click on the photo and go to "properties" and then copy that URL onto Pet Talk, surrounded by and it should work, but for some reason it only displayed the URL, just like when you did it. Anyone know why?

Oops it won't let me show the brackets. :confused:

Efrat
03-07-2002, 07:11 AM
Hi Nita

Well let me first say that we only took him out twice, so I don't have much experience. He was affriad, and it took him a while to leave the carrier, then he was always walking very slowly, and kept really close to us, he even sat in my lap- and he never does it at home- not from his own will anyway.
We chose a place in the park where there were no people, sometimes someone came close with a dog, but not really near. only one dog came alone and I hide Tsoomi and he just left...
I wish I could take him to my own yard, but it's now full of dirt and no grass... beside we have about 10 cats there and I think it's better to take him when there are no cats.
I think Tsoomi liked the experience and we'll take him again this weekend...

Logan
03-07-2002, 07:33 AM
He is gorgeous, Efrat!!!! :D You did a terrific job taking the pictures!! :)

sirocco
03-07-2002, 08:01 AM
Thank you for your comments, Efrat! :)
I'd like to take Sirocco out, but I have to think it all over carefully - I risk Sirocco hating me forever if he doesn't like the experience! I saw you used a harness, which is a very good and safe idea, I'll have to buy one. Anyway, I promise that if I finally dare to go to the park with Siro, I'll take some pictures and post them! Then you'll be able to compare....:)

Thank you again,
Nita

Randi
03-07-2002, 08:29 AM
What a beautiful cat you are Tsoomi - and a beautiful fur you have! I bet you enjoyed your trip to the park ;) And now you can't wait for the next trip, can you?! :D :D

Great pictures! :)

yumyum6970
03-07-2002, 10:38 AM
Love the pictures but I could only see the links had to click on them.

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

K & L
03-07-2002, 10:56 AM
I love the 3rd picture...beautiful cat!

Edwina's Secretary
03-07-2002, 11:13 AM
When Edwina first came to live with us we lived in a townhouse with a paved yard. Edwina went out there (with supervision) but never further. One day my husband got it into his head to take her for a walk on the grass in a common area. Put her harness and leash on her. The grass was no more than 20 feet from her gate but she was TERRIFED!. Like Tsoomi she clung to my husband, was reluctant to move, hiding, etc.

But beware! Now that we have a fenced yard and we let her go out there she LOVES it and wants to go out often -- albeit usually for short vists!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-07-2002, 11:48 AM
What a handsome boy Tsoomi is! He looks a little tentaive, but give him time and next thing you know he'll be *begging* you to take him to the park.

Great pictures!:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-07-2002, 07:21 PM
Efrat,
I loved your webiste, I like the way you showed each cats profile. But I was really wanting to say........... I LOVED THE FIRST PIC OF GUCCI IN THE OCTOBER 2001 !!!!!!!!!!! :D :D . I just love it when kitties make that face with their ears like that. :) :D