PDA

View Full Version : Jeffrey and Miranda

dukedogsmom
08-28-2005, 05:19 AM
What a couple of sweet bun buns you are! Jeffrey, you are quite the character getting so relaxed that you roll down your garden hill. Miranda, I didn't know rabbits did tunnels like that. I'm also glad that you have a good home, now. You no longer have to fear being left somewhere strange again. I'm glad that each of you can bring the other such happiness. You look like a loving couple. Congrats on being POTD!

chocolatepuppy
08-28-2005, 05:43 AM
Hi Miranda and Jeffrey! What gorgeous bunnies you both are! You sound like such a happy couple. Congratulations on being POTD! Have a fun day! :D

luvofallhorses
08-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Hi there, Jeffrey and Miranda!! :) What a cute couple you are!! Enjoy your special day, honey bunnies!! ;) :D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Jeffrey & Miranda
What a special treat for us to have two adorable Pets of the Day today instead of just one.
You two look so adorable together. You look very happy too!
Congratulations, sweeties, on being our wonderful Pets of the Day today!:D

Jax
08-28-2005, 03:01 PM
Look at the darling love bunnies!! You two are too cute, it must be fun hanging out together. Congrats to Jeffrey and Miranda, the BEAUTIFUL BUN BUNS! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
08-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Oh my! What an adorable couple you make, darling Jeffrey and Miranda! Not only do you have adoring humans to love and cherish you, you have each other!:):):) And as is the case with so many other couples I know, it seems it's the hubbie kicking back and relaxing while the woman in the household is busily working away, or in your case, digging!:D;) What a precious pair!!! I'm so happy you both found such a wonderful, happy forever home!:) I wish for you both a long and happy, love filled life together! Congratulations to our EXTRA special and most deserving Sunday Pets of the Day, beautiful Jeffrey and Miranda!:) Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your proud people and fursib Toby!:) Lots of hugs and kisses to you both!:)

AvaJoy
08-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Awww . . . you two seem so devoted to each other and it is nice to read about a rabbit romance as special as yours . . . love is in the air! Congratulations on being our loving couple of the day!:)